PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies 2016
About PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies
- Ghent University, Belgium invites applicants for 3 three full-time fully funded PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies.
- Successful candidates will become a part of the project named as “Agents of Change: Women Editors and Socio-Cultural Transformation in Europe, 1710-1920″
- To be eligible for the fellowship, the applicant must have a post-graduation in Literature, History or Comparative Literature or in any other related subject with an excellent academic record.
- The selected candidates will receive m0nthly allowance of 1800 EUR (Approx. 1,30,000 INR).
- The Scholarship is for a period of 2 years with a provision of further expansion of 2 years on positive evaluation.
- The applications are to be emailed along with required documents before October 31, 2015 and the session begins from June 01, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies
PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: There is no restriction related to the nationality of the applicant.
- Academic Qualification: Theapplicant should have a master’s degree in related field i.e. Literature, History or Comparative Literature with outstanding academic record.
- Experience: Experience in the field of Women’s history will be considered as a plus point.
- Language: Along with English, applicant should have good command over 2 European Languages.
PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies Reward
PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies Rewards
The candidates selected for the scholarship will be awarded with monthly scholarship. The details of the fellowship are:
- Number of Fellowship: Thefellowship will be offered to 3 candidates.
- Duration of the Fellowship: Initially the fellowship will be offered for a period of 2 years and can be extended further for 2 years on positive evaluation.
- Amount of the fellowship: Theselected candidate will get monthly allowance of1800 EUR (Approx. 1,30,000 INR) in the beginning, which will become 2000 Euro by the end of fourth year.
PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies Application form and Process
PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies Application Process
The applications for the PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies are to be sent via email and the details of the application process are as follow:
- Application Form: There is no standard application form for the scholarship, the applicants are supposed to send their documents to be considered for the Scholarship.
- Required Documents: To complete the application process, the following documents are to be sent via email:
- A Cover Letter: Thecover letter should givethe reason of applicant’s interest in the project and why he/she should be considered for the position.
- Curriculum Vitae: Recent & updated Curriculum Vitae of the candidate.
- Academic Transcript: Transcript of Academic documents giving details related to the degrees and grade lists.
- Writing Sample: Applicant should also submit an excerpt from their master’s thesis to present their skills.
- Reference Letter: A letter of reference from someone who is well aware about applicant’s work.
- Submission: The applicant should be submitted along with the above mentioned documents to ‘Marianne.VanRemoortel@UGent.be’
PhD Scholarships in European Periodical Studies Contact Details
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More