Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand 2017
About Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand
Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand 2017 is for those people who have a genuine interest in Peace. Anyone can become a part of this peace revolution but to avail the partial sponsorship for airfare they need to between 20-32 years of age. The Peace Revolution International Fellowship is a partial fellowship which will cover partial expenses of the Air trip and will also offer free accommodation, local transportation, catering and meditation retreat fee.
The fellowship is 14 days intensive program which will help them in develop a deeper insight of relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and how these things relate and results in a peaceful family, professional and social environment.
Fellowship Venue: The fellowship will take place on an island at the southern part of Thailand. Participants will enjoy meditating in a serene and peaceful near-forest environment. Presently there are 63367 Peace Rebels from 236 countries and territories worldwide.
The participants will be introduced to the intense meditation practices and will also help in the following as well:
- Thai-Buddhist Studies
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society.
Peace Revolution International Fellowship Important Dates 2017
|Last Date to Apply
||25 February 2017
||8 April 2017
||3-16 June 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand
Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand Eligibility Criteria
||Age between 20-32 years
- Nationality: The Peace Revolution International Fellowship is open for International participation.
- Age: To be a part of the International Fellowship Program the candidates should be between the age group of 20- 32 years.
- Language: The applicant should be capable of conversing (speaking & writing) in The English language
- Personal traits of the applicants: The applicant should be optimistic and open-minded. Display of leadership potential is also desirable.
- PIPO Proposal: Candidates should have submitted a Peace In Peace Out (PIPO) proposal.
- Special Ops: The candidate must have completed 1 Offline and 1 Online Special Ops in order to be eligible for the Fellowship.
Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand Reward
The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned Criteria are eligible for the partial Fellowship, while everyone else can also attend the fellowship but the benefits will be offered only to the selected candidates. The details of the rewards are as follow:
- Partial sponsoring of airfare
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free local transportation
- Free meditation retreat fee.
- Interactive Workshops
- Yoga Classes
The Fellowship does not cover the following:
- Air Ticket to Bangkok, Thailand
- Visa Costs
- Personal Expenses
Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand Application form and Process
In order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the 42 days online self-development program.
The application process of the Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand is completely online & the details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Application: The applications should be made online and the candidates can use their Facebook profile to sign in for the Fellowship. >> Click here to apply for the Fellowship.
- Required programs: The candidates who are willing to apply for the fellowship needs to have completed the following:
- Self-Development Program: The candidates should have completed the 42 days online Self-Development Program using their interactive platform.
- PIPO Proposal: The candidates should submit a PIPO proposal describing how he/she will use the acquired program for the welfare of others and organize or help in organizing Peace on Demand event in their home country.
- Special OPS: The applicants should share the experience with other people and introduce them to the concept of Inner peace. Applicant should complete1 online and 1 offline special ops in order to be eligible for the fellowship.
Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand Selection Process
The selection of the candidate for the fellowship will be done by the selection committee. The details of the process are as follow:
- Once the registered candidates have completed the self-development program, PIPO, and Special OPS, they will be contacted by the selection committee and make an appointment for an interview.
- Interview: There is no need to contact the committee for the interview, the committee will contact the applicants and conduct the interview on the basis of performance, strength of your proposal, available fund as well as group combination in each fellowship.
Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand Contact Details