Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards 2015
About Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards
- The Royal Commonwealth Society in order to spread awareness about the importance of Oceans, Seas and waters of the commonwealth organizes Out of the Blue: The Prince of Wales's Commonwealth Environmental Photography Awards.
- The Awards are open for individual of all ages residing in commonwealth countries.The Applicants need to submit photographs related to the following 3 themes:
- Nature’s Assets
- People and the Oceans
- Human Impacts
- The photographs should be taken only in commonwealth countries. Applications for the Awards are online and no offline submission is required to be made to the organizers.
- There is no participation fee to participate in the awards and the winner of the Awards will receive an all-expense paid trip to Malta (Europe) to receive the award.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards
Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The competition is open for the participants from commonwealth countries.
- Participation: Amateurs as well as professional photographers can participate in the Awards.
Not Eligible to Participate
- The Awards are not open for relatives and family members of Judges, and Individuals involved with or employed with the organizers, official partners or sponsors.
Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards Reward
Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards Rewards
The winners of the Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards will be declared under the 3 themes mentioned above, under every theme the winners will be selected in accordance to the below mentioned categories:
- Under 18: Total 3 finalists will be selected and out of them one winner will be selected for the grant of the reward. The winner will be offered cash prize of 1000 GBP (Approx. INR 98,000)
- Over 18: Out of the entries received, one image will be selected as winner out of shortlisted 3 finalists. A cash prize of 1000 GBP (Approx. INR 98,000) will be offered to the winner.
- Highly Commended – Smart Phone Entry: The Award will be given to the most commented photo taken using a smartphone.
- Highly Commended – ‘Most Liked’ Photo Entry: The entry receiving most likes on the Out of the Blue competition website will be awarded with this prize.
- The winners of the Awards will get a cash prize of 5000 GBP (Approx. INR 4,90,000) along with an invitation to an all-expense paid trip to Malta (Europe) in the award ceremony to be organized in November 2015.
Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards Application form and Process
Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards Application Process
The interested candidates are required to submit their entries online, in order to participate in the awards. >> Click here to Register for the awards.
- Number of Entries: Each applicant can submit up to 5 entries.
- Specifications of the Images:
- Format: JPEG.
- Size: 5 MB.
- Max Width/height: 2500 Pixels.
- Color Scape: sRGB
- Borders, Watermarks or Signatures are not to be included in the photograph.
Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards Address
London SW1A 1BA
Out of the Blue Environmental Photography Awards Contact Details
Phone: 020 7024 2106
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation organises Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019. The application process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Pro... Read More