ONGC National Competition on Research and Innovation in Energy 2017
100% Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 & Passed by AAKASH Apply Now
About ONGC National Competition
ONGC National Competition on Research and Innovation in Energy is an initiative by ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) to encourage the Young Students & Researchers to come forward with their innovative work and ideas in the field of energy.
- ONGC National Competition 2017 is open to ideas that lead to Development and Demonstration of Micro-Turbine/Generator to produce Electricity.
- The eligible students can participate in the competition by sending Part A and Part B entry form. ONGC National Competition on Research and Innovation in Energy entry form can be obtained here and also on the official website of ONGC. Part B entry form can be sent via post latest by 31 August 2017.
- The students who are pursuing graduation or post-graduation or PhD degree are eligible to participate in the competition and the top 2 participants will receive a prize amount of Rs 10 Lakh.
ONGC National Competition Dates 2017
ONGC National Competition Part A Entry Closes
30 April 2017
ONGC National Competition Part B Entry Closes
31 August 2017
ONGC National Competition will be held on
Subscribe for Regular Updates of ONGC National Competition
ONGC National Competition Eligibility Criteria
|Both Male and Female
| All India
|Maximum 32 years old
Age: The candidates wish to participate in the ONGC National Competition must be aged maximum 32 years old on 1 January 2017.
Educational Qualification: Any Indian students who are pursuing graduation or post-graduation or PhD degree from any recognised institute in India are eligible to participate in the competition.
ONGC National Competition Reward
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in National Level Competition will be invited for presentations at New Delhi. All the shortlisted participants will be given a Participation Certificate at presentations. The top 2 entries will be selected through the Competition for price money as mentioned below:
Top 2 Entries
Rs 10 Lakh
Each member of the top 2 team
Rs 5 Lakh
- The shortlisted outstation participant invited for presentations at New Delhi will be also provided with stay arrangement and reimbursement of rail/road travel charges, limited to 2nd AC Fare by the shortest route to travel to New Delhi.
- In the case of product or proof of concept shortlisted by the OEC, Rs 25 Lakhs may be awarded to the concerned institute for carrying out the development. This amount will also include fellowship of Rs.10, 000 PM to the participating member of the top team.
ONGC National Competition Application form and Process
The students fulfilling the eligibility criteria can participate in the ONGC National Competition on Research and Innovation in Energy. Students can participate in the competition individually or as a team. Such students or team of students will have to participate in the competition by providing initial information (Part A of the Annexure of OEC formats) latest by 30 April 2017. Thereafter the participants have to complete the entry form of ONGC Energy Centre (Part B) till 31 August 2017.
The candidates can fill the entry form on the official website of ONGC India. The entry form can be obtained from the official website of ONGC India. To submit the application form, the candidates have to follow the guideline given below.
- The participating students have to mention the technology they propose to use for development.
- Now they have to write level of participation and also have to provide additional information such as No. of Participants to work on the Project, Leader of Team, Mentor of the Team (if have), Whether participating in a Consortium of Institutions and basic details about each member of the team (name, date of birth, nationality, gender, contact details, educational details, work & award details).
- The filled entry form has to be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30 April 2017.
Click here to download Part A and B Formats
- The group of a team or individual participant who have successfully submitted Part An entry form have to now fill the part B application form. In part B entry form, the participants have to write a summary of their proposal, Expected/Planned/Achieved Output, Aim & Objective of proposed work and Choice of R E technology.
- Now the participants have to write the Technical Feasibility, Performance Evaluation of their proposed work and some have to write to provide some other basic details of their proposal. The participants also have to enclose eligibility certificate issued by their head of the institute.
- To participate in ONGC National Competition on Research and Innovation in Energy, the participants have not to make payment of the application. There is no entry fee fixed by the OEC for any category of the participants.
ONGC National Competition Application Submission 2017
The eligible participants can participate in the competition by submitting Part A and part B offline entry form. The participants can download the entry form here and also on the official website of OEC. Part A of the entry form has to be sent to the email address email@example.com before 30 April 2017. The completed Part B entry form has to be dispatched via the post on the address given below before 31 August 2017:
ONGC Energy Centre,
8th Floor, Core-3 & 4 SCOPE Minar,
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092
ONGC National Competition Selection Process
ONGC Energy Centre (OEC) will form a committee which will be responsible for scrutinising all the entry form sent by the participants. The committee will first shortlist the top entry on the basis of the following major criterion:
- Technical Feasibility
- Commercial Feasibility
Thereafter the shortlisted participants will participate in a national level competition which is organised by ONGC Energy Centre. The committee will examine the competition and shortlist the top entries for award and certificates. The Decision of Experts and Selection Committee will be final.
ONGC National Competition Contact Details
ONGC Energy Centre 8th Floor
Core-3 & 4, SCOPE Minar
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092
Phone No: 011-22406036
Fax: 011-22406089, 011-22406523
SOF IMO Level 2 Result has been announced by SOF for the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). The last date to apply for the same is 30... Read More
Green Olympiad 2022 is an online examination on the environment for school students organized by TERI. Green Olympiad was initiated by TERI ... Read More
IOQM 2022 (The Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted in 26 regions in India and the shortlisted candidat... Read More
NSTSE 2022 is a talent search exam that is conducted by Unified Council. National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) will be co... Read More