One World Media Photography Competition 2014- How Media can be Powerful source for Good.
About One World Media Photography Competition
- One World Media is a non-profit organisation, registered in the UK as a charitable trust.
- The charity promotes media that contributes to global dialogue and understanding, human rights and development, mobilising a global media community that shares the same values.
- It is an Initiative intended to allow broadcasters a wider access to audiences for ideas on international development.
- One world media is looking for images/ photographs that showcases the power of Media.
What should your Photographs Depict?
Subscribe for Regular Updates of One World Media Photography Competition
One World Media Photography Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Photos that would be submitted to One World Media should not be Published anywhere else.
- The Photograph should have been taken in the developing world in the last year
One World Media Photography Competition Reward
- Two tickets to the One World Media Awards in London on 6th May (rrp: £100/each) - attended by journalists, filmmakers, NGO professionals and educators interested in international issues.
- The winning photograph will be displayed at the awards ceremony and published on website and the newsletter.
The Runners up will win publication of their photo on One Media website.
One World Media Photography Competition Application form and Process
About the Photography Submission
- Each entrant may enter up to 2 photographs, which must be submitted in a digital format (JPEG/ GIF/ PNG).
- Mobile photography entries are also accepted.
- The File size should not exceed 4 MB per photo.
- A minimum resolution of 300 DPI is required.
- It is essential that photographs should have captions (maximum 2 sentences) and must be included to give context to the photograph.
The Photographs have to be submitted by e-mail
Send the photograph(s) along with caption, applicant’s name, contact number and a short biography (under 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Photo Competition'. The company will confirm receipt of every photo by email.
One World Media Photography Competition Selection Process
Photos will be judged on the following criteria:
- Impact – compelling subject matter, interpretation of the subject and caption
- Originality and creativity – Composition and style
- Technical skills – focus, colour, use of light
One World Media Photography Competition Address
One World Media CAN Mezzanine 32-36 Loman Street London SE1 0EH
One World Media Photography Competition Contact Details
Phone: 020 7922 7941
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behaviour on national and global population issues and... Read More
Charpak Research Internship Program 2019 is conducted by the French Embassy in India in salutation to the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Georges C... Read More
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More