One World Media Photography Competition 2014- How Media can be Powerful source for Good.
About One World Media Photography Competition
- One World Media is a non-profit organisation, registered in the UK as a charitable trust.
- The charity promotes media that contributes to global dialogue and understanding, human rights and development, mobilising a global media community that shares the same values.
- It is an Initiative intended to allow broadcasters a wider access to audiences for ideas on international development.
- One world media is looking for images/ photographs that showcases the power of Media.
What should your Photographs Depict?
Subscribe for Regular Updates of One World Media Photography Competition
One World Media Photography Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Photos that would be submitted to One World Media should not be Published anywhere else.
- The Photograph should have been taken in the developing world in the last year
One World Media Photography Competition Reward
- Two tickets to the One World Media Awards in London on 6th May (rrp: £100/each) - attended by journalists, filmmakers, NGO professionals and educators interested in international issues.
- The winning photograph will be displayed at the awards ceremony and published on website and the newsletter.
The Runners up will win publication of their photo on One Media website.
One World Media Photography Competition Application form and Process
About the Photography Submission
- Each entrant may enter up to 2 photographs, which must be submitted in a digital format (JPEG/ GIF/ PNG).
- Mobile photography entries are also accepted.
- The File size should not exceed 4 MB per photo.
- A minimum resolution of 300 DPI is required.
- It is essential that photographs should have captions (maximum 2 sentences) and must be included to give context to the photograph.
The Photographs have to be submitted by e-mail
Send the photograph(s) along with caption, applicant’s name, contact number and a short biography (under 100 words) to email@example.com with the subject line 'Photo Competition'. The company will confirm receipt of every photo by email.
One World Media Photography Competition Selection Process
Photos will be judged on the following criteria:
- Impact – compelling subject matter, interpretation of the subject and caption
- Originality and creativity – Composition and style
- Technical skills – focus, colour, use of light
One World Media Photography Competition Address
One World Media CAN Mezzanine 32-36 Loman Street London SE1 0EH
One World Media Photography Competition Contact Details
Phone: 020 7922 7941
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme was formed to provide equal opportunity to the minority groups in the country carried out by Ministry of Minority Affai... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More