AAKASH Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 Apply Now
About Oasis Photo Contest
Oasis Photo Contest 2017 is being organised by Oasis Magazine as an international contest dedicated to nature and wildlife photography. The Oasis Photo Contest 2017 is open for worldwide participation and for professional as well as amateur photographers.
The winners of the Oasis Photo Contest will get a free stay in Italy for the award ceremony. Participation to Oasis Photo Contest requires a registration fee of 25 euros to be paid before uploading the photographs. The entries can be submitted under 10 categories and the last date to submit entries for the contest is 28 February 2017.
In this edition, there are bigger prizes for the winner and the runner-up in each category. Also added eight 'Raw Categories' for which a RAW file is required in order to participate and two 'Open Categories' for which a raw camera is not required, so that photos taken with compact cameras, smartphones and tablets are eligible for the contest.
Oasis Photo Contest Important Dates
|Last date of Oasis Photo Contest application submission
||28 February 2017
|Award ceremony at the theatre “Giacosa” of Ivrea
|| 9 September 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Oasis Photo Contest
Oasis Photo Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: There is no restriction over the nationality of the participants in Oasis Photo Contest 2017.
- Proficiency: Both amateur, as well as professional photographers, can participate in the Oasis Photo Contest 2017.
Oasis Photo Contest Reward
Overall and category wise winner will be rewarded with cash prizes. The details of the prizes are as follow:
- International Oasis Photographer: The winning photograph selected for the award will receive the prize of 2500 Euros along with Oasis Photo Contest 2017 Trophy. The winner will also get free accommodation in Italy for the award ceremony.
- Italian Oasis Photographer 2017: The winner will also get free accommodation in Italy for the award ceremony. Trophy of ‘Best Italian Author 2017’ along with the prize of 1500 euros will be given to the best Italian photographer.
- Oasis Magazine Prize: The winner will be selected by the staffofOasis magazine and will be awarded the prize of 1,000 Euro along with free accommodation in Italy for the award ceremony.
- Category Wise Winners: Out of each category three winners will be selected and will be awarded free accommodation in Italy for the award ceremony and cash prize of 800, 400, 500 Euro to the first, second & third winners respectively.
Oasis Photo Contest Application form and Process
The applications for the Oasis Photo Contest 2017 can be made online on the official website of the Oasis Magazine. The candidates can visit the official website of Oasis Photo Contest to fill the application or click the following link.
Click here to Apply
The complete application process involves 3 steps and the details of the application process are:
- Registration: The applicants should use their email id to register for the contest. Once the registration process is initiated the applicant will receive a mail containing their author code, which will be used to logging in.
- Fee Payment: In order to participate in the contest, participants are required to make a payment of 25 euros. The payment of the fee can be done either using the Credit card or by PayPal.
- The fee can also be paid offline with bank transfer or postal payment slip, writing author code down in the field of the reason for the order.
- Payment details will be sent by email after completing registration.
Photo Submission: Once the payment of the fee has been done the candidates can proceed with uploading their images. The images to be uploaded should be as per the following specifications:
- Category: The image to be uploaded should belong to either of the following categories:
- Birds and Bats
- All The Other Animals
- Storyboard: Stories Told Through Photography
- Underwater Photography
- Open Nature
- Open Animals
- Number of Entries: Each applicant can submit 3 images in one or more sections.
- Resolution: 300 dpi or more.
- Dimensions: At least 6inches on the shorter side.
- Offline Submission: In case applicant are facing issues while uploading the images, offline images can be sent to AITN, Via Fornace Sorba 2, 12051, ALBA (CN), Italy.
Oasis Photo Contest Selection Process
All photographs will examine by the panel of Jury and they will decide the winner of Oasis Photo Contest 2017. The winners of the Oasis Photo Contest will get amazing prizes and a free stay in Italy for the award ceremony.
Oasis Photo Contest Address
AITN, Via Fornace Sorba 2, 12051, ALBA (CN), Italy
Oasis Photo Contest Contact Details
ANTHE (Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam) is Aakash scholarship exam to be held for candidates in class 7 to 12. ANTHE exam will be conducted in O... Read More