NTPC MBA Scholarship 2015 for IIM, XLRI & FMS Students
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 11, 12 Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 8, 9, 10 Apply Now
About NTPC MBA Scholarship
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) offers scholarships those Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Challenged candidates who have secured admission in reputed Indian Management Institutes such as IIMs, XILRI, FMS.
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship the student need to be enrolled in full time MBA/ PGDBM in General Management, Finance or HR and should have cleared their first year examination in their first attempt.
- The candidates selected for the NTPC MBA scholarship will get monthly allowance of Rs.4000 for a period of 24 months.
- The application process for NTPC Scholarship is offline and the application form can be downloaded from the website.
- The total number of NTPC SC/ST/PC Scholarships available and their category wise distribution is as follow:
|Total NTPC MBA Scholarships
About National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited
- NTPC Limited functions under the Ministry of Power, Government of India and is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking.
- NTPC Limited has been regarded as Maharatna Company of the Nation since 2010.
- NTPC Limited functions and operated business of electricity production and allied activities.
- NTPC Limited also take cares of consultancy and turnkey project contracts and also offers project management, engineering, construction, management and operation of power plants.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of NTPC MBA Scholarship
NTPC MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||MBA/PGDBM 2nd year students
- Nationality: Only citizens of India who belongs to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe or physically challenged category are eligible for the NTPC MBA Scholarship
- Academic Qualification: The student must have cleared first year of his MBA/PGDBM and should have obtained minimum 60% marks in their first year examination.
- Eligible Institutions: The scholarship will be given to the students pursuing their studies in IIMs, XILRI or FMS
Not Eligible for the Scholarship
- Students who are already receiving financial assistance from any other source are not eligible for the scholarship.
NTPC MBA Scholarship Reward
The duration and the number of scholarships available under NTPC PC/SC/ST Scholarship 2015 are as follow:
- Number of Scholarship: Under the scholarship scheme, total 30 scholarships are to be offered.
- Duration of the Scholarship: The scholarship will be offered for a period of 24 months i.e. 2 years.
The candidates selected for the scholarship will be entitled to the following benefits under the NTPC PC/SC/ST Scholarship:
- Scholarship Amount: The selected candidates will be given a monthly scholarship of Rs.4000.
NTPC MBA Scholarship Application form and Process
The Application forms of NTPC Scholarship are to be filled offline as there is no online process available to complete the application process.
- Application Form: The Application form for the scholarship can be downloaded from the website of NTPC or can also be obtained from the Institution.
- Attachments: Cast or Disability certificate, a passport size self-attested photo along with attested mark-sheets of first year are to be deposited along with the application form.
Submission of the Application Form
- The completely filled application form along with attachments is to be submitted to the Head of the Institution.
- The Institution will scrutinize the forms and shortlist 5 candidates from each SC, ST and PH categories and send the applications to the address mentioned below, after verifying the details mentioned in the application forms :
Deputy General Manager (HR-W),
NTPC LTD., NTPC Bhawan, Core no. -7,
Scope Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110
NTPC MBA Scholarship Selection Process
- The selection process of NTPC is completely based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their first year examination.
NTPC MBA Scholarship Address
Deputy General Manager (HR-W ),
NTPC LTD., NTPC Bhawan, Core no. -7,
SCOPE COMPLEXI Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110
NTPC MBA Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: 9650991212, 9650990988.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More