About NRTS Scholarship 2016
NRTS Scholarship 2016 is given to selected candidates by the Board of Secondary Education, Govt.of Odisha. Students must note that the application for appearing in NRTS Exam can be made through their school only. The Application process is completely Online and the last date to apply is August 31, 2016.
Not more than 5 students from the same school can apply or appear in the examination. The only Authorities entitled to register the Students are :
- For Students of Upper Primary and UGME Schools under their jurisdiction- Block Education Officers
- For their own students- Head of the Institution of Secondary Schools
About National Rural Talent Search (NRTS) Examination: Suitable students will be selected for the scholarship through a written examination to be conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. wherein, the candidate will be judged on subjects like MIL, Mathematics, General Science & Social Science.
NRTS Application Begin
August 17, 2016
August 31, 2016, 11:59 PM
Subscribe for Regular Updates of NRTS Scholarship 2016
NRTS Scholarship 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who have passed Class 8 (from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha) with minimum of 60% marks in the final examination and continuing in Class 8
NRTS Scholarship 2016 Reward
The selected students will get Rs.250 per month for 36 months till the candidate studies in the secondary level with satisfactory performance
- The candidates will be selected by District Education Officer for each district on the basis of result and merit list provided by the B.S.E., Odisha, after verification of correctness of the data in the merit list.
- In no case, the total number of awardees in a Block (Rural & Urban taken together) shall exceeds 10.
NRTS Scholarship 2016 Application form and Process
The Application process for NTRS Scholarship is completely ONLINE. The Headmasters of Upper Primary & UGME Schools are required to collect the detail information of the students (as per the format) along with total fee and deposit with the concerned Block Education Officer for doing the online registration.The application form has to be filled by:
- Block Education Officer for students of Upper Primary & UGME schools under their jurisdiction.
- The Head of the institutions of secondary school for their students.
Click Here to Apply
Caste and Income Declaration: The students will produce the declaration from the parents regarding the caste as SC/ ST/ SEBC.
- Only SEBC category students will have to produce income declaration from the parents that their annual income does not exceed Rs.1.5 lakh.
Payment of NTRS Scholarship Application Fee
After filling the application form a button will appear automatically to generate pay-in-slip. Click on the button and take a print-out of this pay-in-slip on A4 size paper. Fill this slip and pay the application fee at any State Bank of India (SBI) branch.
NTRS Scholarship Application Fee: Rs 60
NRTS Scholarship 2016 Selection Process
- The BSE, Odisha will declare the results of the scholarship examination and publish the merit list on its website. Only the candidates who qualify in NTRS examination will be selected for NTRS Scholarship.
- The NTRS examination will be conducted in subjects such as MIL, Mathematics, General Science & Social Science. The questions will be set from the syllabus of Class 7. It will be a composite paper consisting of four sections, i.e. one section for each subject. Each section will carry full mark of 25 and the total mark will be 100.
- The questions will be of multiple choice type, the candidates will have to answer in OMR Answer Sheet by darkening the right answer out of four options.
Disbursement of NTRS Scholarship
- The payment of the scholarship amount will begin soon after the declaration of result and issue of award memo. the awardees will be informed to open.
- When selected the student will be informed to open joint bank +account (student and one of the parents) and submit the account details to the DEO/ BEO.
- The NTRS scholarship money will be given to students through electronic transfer to their Bank Accounts. Soon after the publication of result and issue of the award.
NRTS Scholarship 2016 Contact Details
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
ONGC Scholarship 2019 for SC and ST students - ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) an Indian multinational oil & gas company has come u... Read More
LAMP Fellowship provides an opportunity for young Indians to be mentored by a Member of Parliament of India for a period of 11 months. The LAMP F... Read More
Nikon Photo Contest is conducted by Nikon Corporation International every year since 1969 to offer a chance to the photographers worldwide to communic... Read More