North East Level Photography Contest 2016
Last date to apply
February 10, 2016 by midnight
About North East Level Photography Contest
- North East Level Photography Contest 2016 is being organized by the photographic Society of Assam in order to promote the Cultural Heritage of North Eastern States of India.
- Anybody can participate in the North East Level Photography Contest, the only criteria is that the image needs to be related to “Cultural Heritage of North-East (including Sikkim)”
- Each participant can submit up to 4 entries for the contest and the submission needs to be through email and the last date to complete the application process is February 10, 2016.
- The selection of the winners will be done by well-known photographers from reputed organizations such as The Hindu.
- The result of the North East Level Photography Contest 2016 will be declared on February 16, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of North East Level Photography Contest
North East Level Photography Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| Open for All
- Nationality: Indian as well as Foreign nationals can be a part of the photography competition.
- Participation: Professional as well as Amateur photographs can be a part of the Photographic contest.
North East Level Photography Contest Reward
Out the entries received, 6 candidates will be selected as the winners, 3 of them will be awarded First, Second & Third Prize while the remaining 3 will get consolation prizes. The details related to the prizes are:
- First Prize: The candidate selected as the winner of the first prize will get Nikon COOLPIX P610 having a price of INR 21,950.
- Second Prize: The winner of the second prize will be awarded Nikon COOLPIX L840 having a price of INR 14,450.
- Third Prize: Nikon COOLPIX L340 having priced INR 10,950 will be given to the winner of the third prize.
- Consolation Prize: The winner of 3 consolation prizes will get BENRO Tripod Stands as their prize.
North East Level Photography Contest Application form and Process
North East Level Photography Contest 2016 Application form
The candidate interested in being a part of the contest can send up to 4 entries for the contest. The details related to the theme of the contest and participation are:
- Theme: The images should be related to the theme “Cultural Heritage of North East (including Sikkim)”
- Number of Entries: Each participant can submit a maximum 4 entries for the contest.
- Specifications of the Images: The images to be submitted for the contest are required to be as per the following criteria:
- Dimension: 1500pixels on the longer side.
- Format: JPEG
- Resolution: RGB
- Color Mode: RGB
- Maximum File size: 2 MB
- Naming: The name of the entry needs to be in the given format “Name of the participant-title of the photograph”
- Manipulation: Manipulated images will not be accepted, candidates are allowed to go for routine editings, such as color, contrast, sharpness optimization etc.
- The image should be given a small title by the participant and should have no Borders.
- Submission: The submission needs to be done by emailing the entries to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
North East Level Photography Contest Selection Process
- Judges: The entries will be judged by the following:
- Sangram Jit – Wildlife photographer
- Ritu Raj Konwar – Special News Photographer, The Hindu.
- Anupam Nath- Senior Photographer, AP.
The submissions will be judged on February 14, 2016 and the final results will be announced by February 16, 2016
North East Level Photography Contest Contact Details
AICTE-ECI-ISTE Chhatra Vishwakarma Awards 2018 - The competition is held jointly by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of... Read More
WRO India 2018, World Robot Olympiad India 2018 is one of the largest Robotics Competition going to held in Thailand for students between the age... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students is a Central Sector Scheme provided by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs that wil... Read More