NDTV’s Face of India Portrait Photography Competition
About NDTVs Face of India Portrait Photography Competition 2015
- NDTV’s Face of India Portrait Photography Competition is being organized by NDTV to expose and celebrate portrait photography and amateur photographers present in the field.
- NDTV Prime in association with getty images will also launch a TV Reality show “FACE OF INDIA” to celebrate Portrait Photography.
- Candidates willing to participate in the competition should submit Portrait photographs clicked within last 2 years.
- Prize: The winner of the contest will become a part of the International workshop on Advanced Photography while 2 photographers will be considered for contracted photo assignment work with the Getty Images' India offices.
- Submission: The participation and submission of images is to be done online on NDTV’s Face of India Portrait Photography Competition’s website.
- Judging: The judging will be in 2 stages and shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of the creativity and quality of photographs.
- Result: The result will be declared in mid-July and will be published on the official website along with that the winners will also be informed via mail.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of NDTVs Face of India Portrait Photography Competition 2015
NDTVs Face of India Portrait Photography Competition 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The candidate making application for the competition should be living in India at the time of the competition.
- Age: The age of the candidate should be at least 18 years at the time of participation into the program.
- Proficiency:Only amateur and photography enthusiasts can participate in the competition.
Not Eligible to participate
- NDTV’s Employees and their immediate family members as well as people associated with NDTV’s associates & affiliates are not eligible to be a part of the Competition.
NDTVs Face of India Portrait Photography Competition 2015 Reward
NDTV’s Face of India Portrait Photography Competition Rewards
The candidates selected as the winner of the NDTV’s Face of India Portrait Photography Competition 2015 will get the following prizes:
- Workshop: The winner of the competition winners will participate in an International workshop on Advanced Photography conducted by Getty Images.
- Top 2 finalists will be considered for contracted photo assignment work conducted at the Getty Images' India offices.
- The consideration will be on the basis of merit, skill and relevance.
- The candidates selected as the winners and runner ups will get the title of “Contributor Photographers” for Getty Images.
NDTVs Face of India Portrait Photography Competition 2015 Application form and Process
NDTV’s Face of India Portrait Photography Competition Application Process
The application process of NDTV’s Face of India Portrait Photography Competition is completely online and the candidates are required to submit applications and entries through the competition’s website.
- Application Form: The candidates willing to be a part of the competition are required to fill in their details and upload their entries on the following page.
- Specifications of the Photographs: Participants can submit maximum 3 photographs for the competition. The details and specifications of photographs are as follow:
- Type of Photograph: Portrait
- Number of Entries: Maximum 3.
- Format: Jpg
- Size: Maximum 1 Mb.
- Dimension: Maximum 1200pixels.
- Editing: Only minor editing (burning, dodging and/or color correction) is allowed.
- The photographs clicked within last 2 years are valid for submission provided that they should not have won any photography contest.
- There should be no watermark in the picture being submitted
NDTVs Face of India Portrait Photography Competition 2015 Selection Process
NDTV’s Face of India Portrait Photography Competition Selection Process
The judging of the entries will be done in 2 stages and the details of the judging process are:
- Stage 1- Individual Judging: Each judge from the judging panel will select 10 images based on the criteria
- Creativity: 50%
- Photographic quality: 50%.
- Stage 2- Group Judging: The images selected in stage 1 will move to stage 2 and will be judged collectively by all judges. The individual winners will be selected for each prize.
- Result: The names of the winners will be announced in the month of July.
Doodle 4 Google India contest organised by Google invites entries from Indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 Google on the topic. The com... Read More
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims t... Read More
INSPIRE Fellowship 2018: Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an initiative of Government of India that offer... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More