National Handwriting Competition 2019
About National Handwriting Competition
National Handwriting Competition 2019 is conducted by ASK India Society that invites applications from school students to participate in the competition. The medium of examination will be English and the examination will be conducted in the school itself before 30 November 2019. In National Handwriting Competition 2019, there will be only one written exam and the same answer sheet will be evaluated for further rounds/ levels (if shortlisted in a particular round/level).
- National Handwriting Competition 2019 is open for students from Class 1 to 12 under 3 different categories.
- The participation in National Handwriting Competition 2019 is by the means of Schools only and there is a registration fee of Rs. 100 per student in order to participate in the Competition.
- The last date for the payment of the application fee to the organizers is 30 November 2019.
Ask India Society: It s a non-profit organisation established for the purpose of providing a value-added student education apart from their regular academic studies.
National Handwriting Competition 2019 Dates
|Last date to receive the School's Registration Form and DD
||30 November 2019
|Last date to receive Student's Answer Sheets
||15 December 2019
|National Handwriting Competition School level Results
||10 January 2020
|Announcement of Final Result
||23 January 2020
National Handwriting Competition Prizes
Round 1: There will be only one written exam and the same answer sheet will be evaluated for further rounds/ levels (if shortlisted in a particular round/level). The winners of round 1 will be awarded School Handwriting Champ Certificate and Medal.
Round 2: Students who qualify in the Round 1 are eligible for Round 2. This round is among the students from the same State. The first 3 best performers in State, in each category, will be awarded State Handwriting Champ Trophy, a Certificate and Gift Hamper worth Rs. 2000.
Round 3: All students who qualify in Round 2 are eligible for Round 3. This round is among the students of different states. The first 3 best performers, in each Category, in India will be awarded National Handwriting Champ, a Certificate and Gift Hamper worth over Rs. 5000.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of National Handwriting Competition
National Handwriting Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Students of class 1 to 4 are eligible for Category A
- Students of class 5 to 8 are eligible for Category B
- Students of class 9 to 12 are eligible for Category C
National Handwriting Competition Application form and Process
The application has to be made through the school.
- The exam will be conducted in the school itself before 30 November 2019.
- A Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank in the name of ASK LEARNING CENTRE payable at HYDERABAD and the School Registration Form should be couriered to the Regional Controller’s Office ASK Learning Centre at Hyderabad before 30 November 2019.
Each participant has to pay Rs.100 of the registration fee through demand draft.
National Handwriting Competition Selection Process
- The duration of the exam is for 20 minutes
- The Jury comprised of a group of highly experienced professionals of SmartWRITE working in the field of Handwriting, Calligraphy, and Graphology
- Legibility and neatness, Front formation and uniformity in fonts, Joining or connectivity between letters, Pen strokes and their angle and there will be negative marking for the pressure applied on paper
- The name of the champions (results) will be declared on 23 January 2020.
National Handwriting Competition Contact Details
# 5 - 8 - 207 / 2A & 2C, II Floor, Pisgah Complex,
Opp. Hyderabad Deccan Railway Station,
Nampally, Hyderabad - 500001 Telangana
Phone: 040-23343600, 8500481200, 8056001200
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More