13th National Competition for Young India 2016: AIMA
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About 13th National Competition for Young India: AIMA
13th National Competition for Young India 2016(NCYI) is a national level team based event conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association). The main motive of organising this event is to discover young creative & innovative minds. AIMA is organising NCYI since twelve years, 13th National Competition for Young India is going to be organised in November 2016.
About AIMA: AIMA is a national apex body of the management profession in India that undertakes a host of management related activities and initiatives. India is one of the nations who have excellent economic growth rate but also have some difficulties, hence All India Management Association (AIMA) designed this competition.
- NCYI is organised for graduate and post-graduate students of any stream. The institutes are free to nominate as many teams as they wish but the minimum age of the participants should be 18 Years.
- NCYI Regions: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi.
13th National Competition 2016- Regional Rounds Dates
November 16, 2016
November 21, 2016
November 28, 2016
November 18, 2016
November 24, 2016
13th National Competition for Young India Grand Finale
||December 6, 2016
Theme of 13th National Competition for Young India : Theme of NCYI: “Breaking through: Making India a creative superpower”
The participating teams are expected to share views and ideas on the following topics:
- How are the individual development goals linked to the societal goals and National goals?
- How do you think the Government, Private Sector and Educational Institutes harness vast human resources to make India a true creative superpower?
- What should be the roadmap for the educational institutes for the next 5 years to have human resources ready to take organisational responsibilities?
- Imagine you being ministers of HRD and industry. How would you collaborate to resolve the yawning employability / skill gap?
- What steps have been taken to create an ecosystem for creativity, skilling and innovation by the departments and the organisation towards achieving Creative Superpower tag ?
Subscribe for Regular Updates of 13th National Competition for Young India: AIMA
13th National Competition for Young India: AIMA Eligibility Criteria
|| Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, and Delhi
|| 18 Years and Above
- A team of 2 students of any discipline, i.e. engineering, management, media, hospitality, commerce etc.
- Students who are pursuing their graduation can also apply.
- Both team members should be from the same B-School/ College.
Not Eligible: Students of executive programs such as “Executive MBA” are not allowed
13th National Competition for Young India: AIMA Reward
- Top 3 National Winners and a Best Budding Manager will be awarded with Cash Prizes and Trophies at the national grand finale.
13th National Competition for Young India: AIMA Application form and Process
Candidates can fill the 13th National Competition for Young India application form online by November 23, 2016. The institutes are allowed to nominate as many teams as they wish. Here are the steps to fill the application form:
Click here to Apply
- Select the Number of Teams and type of participant
- Select the venue according to your suitability
- Fill the Sponsoring Authority details
- Give details of participating team and the members.
- Choose the mode of Payment (Debit/Credit Card/Net-Banking or Direct Account Transfer / NEFT Pay
- Make a tic on the confirmation block and then click the "Proceed Next" button
Payment of Application fee: Application Fee can be paid either online or offline:
- Online Payment: Candidate can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net-Banking, Direct Account Transfer/ NEFT Pay.
- Payment through Cheque/Demand Drafts: The candidate can also pay the fee through Cheque/Demand Drafts (DD should be drawn in favour of "All India Management Association", payable at New Delhi).
- Paid application fee is non-refundable/ nonadjustable, although participation by a substitute team is allowed.
13th National Competition for Young India Application Fee (For a Team of 2 members each)
| No. of Teams
|| Rs. 6,900 (Per Team)
|| Rs. 5,750 (Per Team)
| 6-10 Teams
|| Rs. 4,600 (Per Team)
| 11 and above
|| Rs. 3,450 (Per Team)
13th National Competition for Young India Application Submission
The Application Form can be submitted online only. Candidates need not send the application form or any other document to All India Management Association (AIMA). The candidates who have paid the participation Fee through Cheque/Demand Drafts have to send the Cheque/DD.
13th National Competition for Young India: AIMA Selection Process
Presentation Structure : Participating teams will have to present their presentations verbally in front of Jury with the help of PPTs etc., which will be followed by Q&A.
- Time Limit: 20 minutes (10 Minutes for oral presentation and 10 minutes for Q&A by Jury)
From all the participating teams the jury will initially select top 15 teams ( 3 teams from each region) to compete for the Grand Finale. These teams will be selected based on their Power-Point Presentation (PPT) and Question & Answers session by the Jury.
- Top 12 teams (from the 15 selected) shortlisted for national finals will have to first submit their written report to AIMA office.
- At the Grand Finale top 3 National Winners and 'Best Budding Manager' are selected on the basis of oral presentation.
13th National Competition for Young India: AIMA Address
Ms. Poonam Rawat, Manager-CMD
All India Management Association Management House
14, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
13th National Competition for Young India: AIMA Contact Details
Tel: +91 11 24608510 (D), 2464 5100, 4312 8100 Ext.: 241
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2019 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More