Narayana Scholastic Aptitude Test 2013
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Narayana Scholastic Aptitude Test
The test is a platform for aspiring students to Assess, Analyse and Rate their potential.
Narayana Group of Education Institutes
It is a group of education providers from pre-primary to professional post graduation. The flagship institute of Narayana Coaching Centre was established in the year 1979 as a coaching institute for aspirants of state level entrance exams
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Narayana Scholastic Aptitude Test
Narayana Scholastic Aptitude Test Eligibility Criteria
Narayana Scholastic Aptitude Test Reward
- Cash Prizes and Scholarship.
- To encourage the meritorious students, Narayana will reward meritorious students joining Narayana IIT/PMT Academy with Cash Prizes and Scholarships.
- It will provide an All India Rank of the student which would be helpful for the students to analyse their potential.
Narayana Scholastic Aptitude Test Application form and Process
- It is compulsory to attach photocopy of mark sheet of previous class and recent passport size photographs to the admission form.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide e-mail I.D. /Mobile No. of the student / father / guardian. The result of test or any other information by the institute will be sent to the student only on e-mail I.D.
- For registration, Enrollment Form, Test Syllabus and further details the student has to contact the nearest branch.
To know about your nearest branch click here
Other Branches in Delhi are Kohat Enclave, Kings Campway
Narayana Scholastic Aptitude Test Selection Process
Fee waivers for NARAYANA programs will be decided on the basis of performance and subject to scoring above minimum cut-off marks in each subject and minimum cut-off marks in aggregate.
Date of Examination: October 19, 2013 from 3.30p.m. to 5.30p.m.
Narayana Scholastic Aptitude Test Address
Plot No: 160
H.NO : 2-56/33/15/160,
Survey of India, Madhapur (Post)
Near Chanda Naik Nagar Thanda,
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents. Scheme for Single Girl Child is a merit... Read More
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More