Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship
About Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship
Nanyang Fellows MBA scholarship will only be given to International candidates seeking admission in Nanyang MBA Fellows MBA program excluding permanent residents of Singapore. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore has come up with partial scholarships to outstanding International Candidates of exceptional ability and sterling track records. The application process of Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship will be closed by 31 March 2018.
Bright candidates with a Bachelors’ degree along with 8 years of professional experience are invited to send in their applications for the program. Candidates securing admission to the MBA programme subject to eligibility criteria will only be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Duration of the course: The Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme is a full-time 1 year (12 months) elite MBA Programme designed for exceptional mid-career executives.
Opportunity to study at 3 different Institutes under 1 course: Fellows will begin their initial learning in Singapore and continues later on in 3 universities in the United States: Wharton Business School at Philadelphia, MIT Sloan in Boston, Massachusetts, and UC Berkeley at California.
Commencement of the course: The MBA program will commence in July 2018, and who intends to apply for the scholarship should submit their online application by 31 March 2018.
Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship 2018 Dates
|Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship Application Ends
||31 March 2018
|Last date of Partial Scholarship Application Submission
||28 February 2018
|Commencement of MBA Program
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship
Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|| Professionals with bachelor’s degree
- Nationality: Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship is open to international students who had got admission to the full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU.
- Educational Qualification: A good bachelor's degree.
- Work Experience: At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience.
- TOEFL/IELTS Test Scores: For applicants whose university degree was not imparted in English, a minimum score of 600 for paper-based, 250 for computer-based and above 100 for internet-based in TOEFL or a minimum band score of 6.5 in IELTS is required.
- Personal traits: The candidate must have proven leadership potential, Strong academic capability and character and personal qualities.
- Letter of Recommendation: A Letter of Recommendation from organisation’s CEO or equivalent where the applicant is working.
- Not Eligible:
- Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply for the Nanyang Fellows MBA scholarship.
- Note: One should not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or bursary concurrently during the prescribed period of the award.
Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship Reward
- Selected Nanyang MBA programme fellows will get partial scholarship to pursue Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme at the Nanyang Technological University.
- Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship is offered for the duration of 1 year.
- Not Covered under scholarship: The Scholarship will not cover the living expenses in Singapore, travel and accommodation expenses for the 4 weeks at UC Berkeley, Georgetown University and Wharton.
- About the Scholarship: The scholarship is given to the international fellows of the MBA programme and thus, at the end of the challenging journey, the Nanyang Fellow is rewarded with
- A firm conceptual foundation
- Practical knowledge of business models which embrace the best of east and west business practices, sensitive to the cultural diversity of business dealings within a global environment.
Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship Application form and Process
Applications for the scholarship can be made only after the candidates have been offered a place in the programme.
- Only Online application is available. Candidates have to register themselves on the official website.
Click Here to Apply Online
- In addition to it, candidates are also required to fill application for Scholarship and along with that candidates should also submit an essay on the topic 'Why do you feel you should be a recipient of the Nanyang Fellows Scholarship?
Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship Selection Process
The scholarship is for International students seeking admission to Nanyang Fellows MBA programme and the selection will subject to the decision of Nanyang Technological University.
Shortlisting of Candidates and Interview:
- Entries send for admission to Nanyang Fellows MBA programme will be shortlisted and then will be called further for an interview. The interview may be conducted over the phone or on campus.
- Criteria for Candidates' Overview: While choosing the candidates for the fellows MBA Programme, the institute will look after the candidates’ leadership potential, strong academic capability and good personal qualities (ethics, integrity and social responsibility). Fellows on securing admission to the MBA program can apply for the Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship.
Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme Dates 2018-19
|1 Week orientation Program
|Trimester 1 (13 Weeks Coursework and 2 weeks recess)
|Trimester 2 (13 Weeks Coursework and 2 weeks recess)
|Trimester 3 (US Segment)
|Trimester 3 (7 Weeks Coursework)
Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship Contact Details
The Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme
Nanyang Business School
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
S3-B3A, Singapore 639798
Phone: (65) 6908 2287
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2017-18 is for the experienced professionals who have completed their PhD and are interested in carrying out researc... Read More
Ravi Sankaran Fellowship 2018 is offered by the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation in memory of ornithologist Dr. Ravi Sankaran to students who have an... Read More
Charpak Scholarship 2018 for Master's Program is organised by the Embassy of France in India in memory of Georges Charpak who won the Nobel ... Read More
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2018 is given by KC Mahindra Trust and is a loan scholarship that is provided to the students for pursuing higher studies... Read More