Name and Tagline competition for New Health Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens
About Name and Tagline competition for the new health scheme
- Department of Financial Services, Government of India invites citizens of India to suggest Name and Tagline for New Affordable Health Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens.
- The competition is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of their age, region or Gender. The participants need to complete their MyGov Profile before submitting their entries as the entries from participants with incomplete MyGov profile will be rejected.
- The submission of the Name and Tagline need to be done using the creative corner of MyGov Website by July 24, 2015.
- The top 3 winner will be awarded with cash prize of Rs.25000, Rs.15000, Rs.10000 respectively.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Name and Tagline competition for the new health scheme
Name and Tagline competition for the new health scheme Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The logo design competition is open only for Indian citizens throughout the world.
- Number of Entries: A single participant can submit only one entry.
Not Eligible for the Competition
- The family members of Jury/Coordinating team are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Name and Tagline competition for the new health scheme Reward
Name and Tagline Competition Rewards
The winners of the Name and Tagline competition for New Affordable Health Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens will be given the following prizes:
- First Prize: The winner of the First prize will get a cash prize worth Rs.25,000.
- Second Prize: The cash prize associated with second prize is Rs.15000.
- Third Prize: The winner of the third prize will get cash prize of Rs.10000.
Name and Tagline competition for the new health scheme Application form and Process
Name and Tagline Competition Application Process
The Applications for the Name and Tagline competition for New Affordable Health Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens will be accepted only by the means of the ‘MyGov’ platform, submission done by any other method will not be treated as valid. The detailed application process for competition is as follow:
- Mode of Participation: The creative corner of ‘MyGov’ portal is to be used to complete the application process and to upload the entries.
- MyGov Profile: The organizers will communicate with the participants by the mean of MyGov Plateform. So the candidates are advised to keep their MyGov profile updated with the correct information.
- Entries from the participants having incomplete profile will be rejected.
- Specifications of the Name & Tag Line:
- Copyright: The submission need to be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957
- Format: The suggestions should be uploaded only in pdf format.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Government of India enjoys the Intellectual Property Rights of all the submissions and the material can be used anywhere.
Name and Tagline competition for the new health scheme Selection Process
Name and Tagline competition for Health Insurance Scheme Selection Process
The selection of the winners of Name and Tagline competition for New Affordable Health Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens will be done on the basis of the below mentioned criteria:
- Judging Criteria:
- Creativity, Originality and Technical Excellence
- Simplicity, Artistic Merit And Visual Impact
- How well they communicate the plan of Medical Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens of India
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program (SBSIP) has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) along with the Ministry of... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2018 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More
UNESCO International Essay Contest for Young People is conducted by UNESCO along with Goi Peace Foundation. UNESCO which was started 72 years ago to b... Read More
The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide an opportunity to pursue master’s degree at selected US colleges and universities.The Fel... Read More