MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
AAKASH NEET Repeater Batch Starting Apply Now
About MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
- Government of India invites all Indian citizens to be a part of the Tagline and Colour scheme competition for National Trust for the welfare of persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation & Multiple Disabilities.
- The MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of their present place of residence.
- The Tagline selected by the Selection Committee will get a cash prize of Rs. 10,000 while for the selected Colour Scheme cash prize of Rs. 5,000 will be given.
- The last date to submit the entries for the MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition September 01, 2015.
- The submission should be made in PDF format using the creative corner of MyGov website.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all indian citizens whether living in India or abroad.
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More