MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
About MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
- Government of India invites all Indian citizens to be a part of the Tagline and Colour scheme competition for National Trust for the welfare of persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation & Multiple Disabilities.
- The MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of their present place of residence.
- The Tagline selected by the Selection Committee will get a cash prize of Rs. 10,000 while for the selected Colour Scheme cash prize of Rs. 5,000 will be given.
- The last date to submit the entries for the MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition September 01, 2015.
- The submission should be made in PDF format using the creative corner of MyGov website.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all indian citizens whether living in India or abroad.
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More