MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
About MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
- Government of India invites all Indian citizens to be a part of the Tagline and Colour scheme competition for National Trust for the welfare of persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation & Multiple Disabilities.
- The MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of their present place of residence.
- The Tagline selected by the Selection Committee will get a cash prize of Rs. 10,000 while for the selected Colour Scheme cash prize of Rs. 5,000 will be given.
- The last date to submit the entries for the MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition September 01, 2015.
- The submission should be made in PDF format using the creative corner of MyGov website.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all indian citizens whether living in India or abroad.
Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO): The registration process has started and the candidates can apply for the Unif... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2018 for school children is conducted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched the Na... Read More
9th National Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need for conserving this precious resource ... Read More
KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Scheme is implemented under the STARS - Students with Talent and Aptitude for Research in Science programme of&... Read More