MyGov Painting/ Graffiti Competition for Smart City Surat
About MyGov Painting/ Graffiti Competition for Smart City Surat
- Surat Municipal Corporation is organizing MyGov Painting/ Graffiti Competition for Smart City Surat so as to gather ideas for Smart City Surat.
- The competition is open for school and college students belonging to the age group of 10-17 years.
- Specifications: The painting/graffiti needs to be on A3 size (297mm x 420 mm or 11.7inch x 16.5 inch) and the main theme should be “Mara Swapna Nu Surat” while the sub-themes are:
- Environment Friendly/Green Surat
- Digital Surat
- Slum free SURAT
- Inclusive Surat
- Livable Surat
- Smooth Movement across Surat
- Healthy Surat
- Safe Surat
- Digital Surat
- Smart Industries
- Prize: Out of the received entries, on the basis of the originality of ideas, innovativeness and Creativity, 5 candidates will be selected and rewarded with the following:
- First Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 5000.
- Second Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
- Third Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 2000.
- Consolation Prize: 2 cash prizes worth Rs. 1000 each.
- Submission: The submission of the essay is to be done through MyGov Portal on or before October 30, 2015.
- The submission needs to be in PDF format with the name, Address, and Contact Number, Name of School / College and Class should be mentioned clearly on the top of the essay.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Painting/ Graffiti Competition for Smart City Surat
MyGov Painting/ Graffiti Competition for Smart City Surat Eligibility Criteria
Doodle 4 Google India contest organised by Google invites entries from Indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 Google on the topic. The com... Read More
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims t... Read More
INSPIRE Fellowship 2018: Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an initiative of Government of India that offer... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More