MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
About MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India invites suggestions for a new name for the proposed new crop insurance scheme
- The Specifications of the New Name are as follows:
- The name should reflect the objective, that is, a new crop insurance scheme for the benefit of the farmer community.
- Entries should be in Hindi or English
- Candidates have to submit Online at the official website of MyGove before September 23, 2015
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all residents of India.
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More