MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
About MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India invites suggestions for a new name for the proposed new crop insurance scheme
- The Specifications of the New Name are as follows:
- The name should reflect the objective, that is, a new crop insurance scheme for the benefit of the farmer community.
- Entries should be in Hindi or English
- Candidates have to submit Online at the official website of MyGove before September 23, 2015
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all residents of India.
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019: The application process has started for NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019. The candidates can apply for NBHM MSc Scholarship f... Read More