MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
About MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India invites suggestions for a new name for the proposed new crop insurance scheme
- The Specifications of the New Name are as follows:
- The name should reflect the objective, that is, a new crop insurance scheme for the benefit of the farmer community.
- Entries should be in Hindi or English
- Candidates have to submit Online at the official website of MyGove before September 23, 2015
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all residents of India.
Doodle 4 Google India contest organised by Google invites entries from Indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 Google on the topic. The com... Read More
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims t... Read More
INSPIRE Fellowship 2018: Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an initiative of Government of India that offer... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More