MyGov Logo & Tagline Design competition for Rurban Mission (SPMRM)
About MyGov Logo & Tagline Design competition for Rurban Mission
- To thrust the development of Rural Areas as socially, economically and physically sustainable space, Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM) has been approved by Government of India.
- Prizes: The entry selected as winner for Logo will get cash prize worth Rs. 30,000 while Cash prize for winner Tagline entry is Rs. 15,000.
- Specifications: The Logo & Tagline Design should be as per the following parameters:
- The Logo needs to be designed in colours and depending on its use the size of logo may vary from 3cms x 3cms to 75cms x 75cms.
- The Tagline can be in either in Hindi or English and should be in Unicode compliant font.
- The Logo should be in JPG or PNG format while the Tagline needs to be in MS Word format.
- There should be no water mark or imprint on the design of the logo.
- The entries should not infringe with any provision of Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Submission of the Entries: The entries are to be submitted by the means of creative corner of the MyGov website on or before October 20, 2015.
- Number of Entries: Each participant is allowed to submit at most 3 entries.
- MyGov Profile: The applicants should keep their MyGov profile updated, so that the organizers can get in touch with the contestants if required.
About Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM)
The Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM) will function to :
- Attracting investment in rural areas
- Dispersing development in the region
- To bridge the rural-urban divide- economic, technological and those related to facilities and services.
- Encouraging local economic development with focus on reducing the poverty and unemployment.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Logo & Tagline Design competition for Rurban Mission
MyGov Logo & Tagline Design competition for Rurban Mission Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Logo & Tagline Design competition is open for Indian Citizens only irrespective of their present place of living.
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019: The application process has started for NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019. The candidates can apply for NBHM MSc Scholarship f... Read More
13th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO): The registration for 13th International Mathematics Olympiad is open now. The last date to apply for th... Read More