National Film Heritage Mission Logo & Tagline Competition
About MyGov Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission
- National Film Archive of India (NFAI), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India invites participants from all over India to participate in National Film Heritage Mission Logo & Tagline Competition.
- National Film Archival India is responsible for safeguard of the heritage of Indian Cinema and also digitization of the film and preserving the reels of the film and also Familiarizing foreign audiences with Indian Cinema.
- Two winners selected, one for the Logo Design and other for the Tagline will get Cash prize of Rs. 30,000 and Rs.15,000 respectively.
- The Specifications of the Logo Design are as follow:
- Color Scheme: The Logo can be in Black & White or Color.
- Size: The size of the Logo may vary from 3x3cms to 75x75cms on the basis of usages.
- Format: JPG or PNG.
- No imprints or watermarks.
- Submission is to be done using MyGov Platform.
- The winner of the competition must submit the design in an open and editable file format.
- Specification for Tagline: The Tagline of National Film Heritage Mission needs to be catchy, short & simple and catering to the below mentioned objectives of the mission:
- To undertake film condition assessment of the film collection and to ascertain the left over life of the film.
- Preventive conservation of film reels.
- 2k/4k picture and sound restoration of landmark feature films and short films of Indian cinema and recording of new picture and sound inter-negatives of each film.
- Digitization of feature films and short films.
- Construction of archival and preservation facilities for preservation of material restored under NFHM.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission
MyGov Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
Nationality: The Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission is open for all residents of India.
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More