National Film Heritage Mission Logo & Tagline Competition
About MyGov Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission
- National Film Archive of India (NFAI), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India invites participants from all over India to participate in National Film Heritage Mission Logo & Tagline Competition.
- National Film Archival India is responsible for safeguard of the heritage of Indian Cinema and also digitization of the film and preserving the reels of the film and also Familiarizing foreign audiences with Indian Cinema.
- Two winners selected, one for the Logo Design and other for the Tagline will get Cash prize of Rs. 30,000 and Rs.15,000 respectively.
- The Specifications of the Logo Design are as follow:
- Color Scheme: The Logo can be in Black & White or Color.
- Size: The size of the Logo may vary from 3x3cms to 75x75cms on the basis of usages.
- Format: JPG or PNG.
- No imprints or watermarks.
- Submission is to be done using MyGov Platform.
- The winner of the competition must submit the design in an open and editable file format.
- Specification for Tagline: The Tagline of National Film Heritage Mission needs to be catchy, short & simple and catering to the below mentioned objectives of the mission:
- To undertake film condition assessment of the film collection and to ascertain the left over life of the film.
- Preventive conservation of film reels.
- 2k/4k picture and sound restoration of landmark feature films and short films of Indian cinema and recording of new picture and sound inter-negatives of each film.
- Digitization of feature films and short films.
- Construction of archival and preservation facilities for preservation of material restored under NFHM.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission
MyGov Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
Nationality: The Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission is open for all residents of India.
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
The Social Circle in association with NDMC invites filmmakers to be a part of the 7th Delhi International Film Festival. Delhi International... Read More
NHFDC Scholarship 2017-18 is offered by National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC). It invites applications from diffe... Read More
JNV Class 11 admission 2018-19 is a lateral entry for those students who have passed class 10 board examination from CBSE/State Education Board. The a... Read More