MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
About MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
- Shivamogga City Corporation is organizing an Essay Writing Competition to gather ideas about for making Shivamogga City as SMART CITY.
- The Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga is open for all the citizens and Stakeholders of the city.
- The details of the prizes that will be offered to Five Best essays are as follow:
- First Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
- Second Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 20,000
- Third Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 15,000
- Fourth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 10,000
- Fifth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 5,000.
- The essay needs to be as per the following structure:
- Topic – Maximum 25 words.
- What is Top Priority Area/Idea for Making Shivamogga City as Smart city – Maximum 150 words.
- Why is it important for Shivamogga City? – Maximum 150 words.
- What is your smart solution to implement your Idea? - Maximum 200 words.
- The decision regarding the winner will be made by Shivamogga City Corporation on the basis of Innovativeness, Actionably and Creativity of the idea.
- The submission will be through MyGov platform and the last date to complete the submission is October 30, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
Doodle 4 Google India contest organised by Google invites entries from Indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 Google on the topic. The com... Read More
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims t... Read More
INSPIRE Fellowship 2018: Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an initiative of Government of India that offer... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More