MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
- Shivamogga City Corporation is organizing an Essay Writing Competition to gather ideas about for making Shivamogga City as SMART CITY.
- The Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga is open for all the citizens and Stakeholders of the city.
- The details of the prizes that will be offered to Five Best essays are as follow:
- First Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
- Second Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 20,000
- Third Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 15,000
- Fourth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 10,000
- Fifth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 5,000.
- The essay needs to be as per the following structure:
- Topic – Maximum 25 words.
- What is Top Priority Area/Idea for Making Shivamogga City as Smart city – Maximum 150 words.
- Why is it important for Shivamogga City? – Maximum 150 words.
- What is your smart solution to implement your Idea? - Maximum 200 words.
- The decision regarding the winner will be made by Shivamogga City Corporation on the basis of Innovativeness, Actionably and Creativity of the idea.
- The submission will be through MyGov platform and the last date to complete the submission is October 30, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More