MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
About MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
- Shivamogga City Corporation is organizing an Essay Writing Competition to gather ideas about for making Shivamogga City as SMART CITY.
- The Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga is open for all the citizens and Stakeholders of the city.
- The details of the prizes that will be offered to Five Best essays are as follow:
- First Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
- Second Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 20,000
- Third Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 15,000
- Fourth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 10,000
- Fifth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 5,000.
- The essay needs to be as per the following structure:
- Topic – Maximum 25 words.
- What is Top Priority Area/Idea for Making Shivamogga City as Smart city – Maximum 150 words.
- Why is it important for Shivamogga City? – Maximum 150 words.
- What is your smart solution to implement your Idea? - Maximum 200 words.
- The decision regarding the winner will be made by Shivamogga City Corporation on the basis of Innovativeness, Actionably and Creativity of the idea.
- The submission will be through MyGov platform and the last date to complete the submission is October 30, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018: The registration process has been started and the last date to apply for Unified Cyber Olympiad is 26 August 2018. The ca... Read More
TED Fellowship Program 2019 is a global network of 400 innovators and trailblazers in which every year 20 people from around the world are select... Read More
TALLENTEX is a talent search exam conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash prizes,... Read More
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and th... Read More