MyGov India- Mumbai Smart City Essay Writing Competition
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 11, 12 Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 8, 9, 10 Apply Now
About MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Mumbai Smart City
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai invites citizens from Mumbai to participate in MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Mumbai Smart City.
- The competition is being organized in 2 categories:
- Children Category: The participants need to be between 10-17 years.
- Open Category : This category is open for participants of age 18 years and above.
- Topics: Applicants can write their Essays in any of the three languages on the given topics.
- Hindi Language: Mere sapno ka ShaherKaisa Ho
- English Language: City of My Dreams
- Marathi Language: Majhaya Sapanchaya Sheher.
- Templates: The essay needs to be of 1000 words and as per the following criteria mentioned by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai:
- For Children Category:
- Describe a ‘smart’ idea that you have seen in some other city (anywhere in the world) that you would like to see replicated in your own city. ‘Smart idea’ means doing more with less.
- Describe 3 ways that the Mumbai cities can reduce the gap between rich and poor.
- List out 5 essential facilities provided by your local municipal corporation that should be available to all citizen.
- For Open Category:
- What is your Vision for Mumbai as a Smart City? (maximum 15 words)
- What are the main area specific problems and what smart solutions you want to recommend? (150 words)
- What are the main Pan City problems and what pan city based smart solution do you recommend? (200 words)
- Any global best practices which can be implemented/replicated in Mumbai? (200 words)
- How will you contribute to your city as a Smart Citizen? (100 words)
- Submission: The submission of the Essay needs to be done using the MyGov portal before October 20, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Mumbai Smart City
MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Mumbai Smart City Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Residency: The essaywriting competition is open for only the residents of Mumbai.
- Age: The contest is being organized in 2 categories
- Children: The participants need to be between 10-17 years.
- Open: For Participants of age 18 years and above are eligible to participate.
MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Mumbai Smart City Reward
Prizes: The top 3 essays from both categories will be judged on the basis of their Do-ability & Innovation and the following prizes will be given to them:
- For Children Category
- First Prize: Rs. 5,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 3,000
- Third Prize: Rs. 2,000
- For Open Category
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000
- Second Prize:Rs.15,000
- Third Prize:Rs. 10,000
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More