MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar
About MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar
- Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation invites residents of the city to be a part of the Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar and pool in their ideas for the development of Smart Bhubaneswar.
- The details related to the competition can also be found on the official website of Smart City Bhubaneswar.
- Template or format of Essay: The below given format needs to be followed while writing the essay:
- Topic (Maximum 15 words)
- What is your top priority smart solution/idea to making Bhubaneswar a Smart city? (Maximum 150 words)
- What is your top priority area/district to be made the first Bhubaneswar Smart district (Maximum 150 words)
- Why are your proposed ideas important for the city? (Maximum 150 words)
- What according to you is a smart way of implementing your idea? (Max. 200 Words)
- Prize: Thewinners of the competition will be awarded with the following prizes:
- First Prize: The winner of the First prize will get Rs. 25,000 as prize money.
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000 will be given to the winner of the Second Prize.
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000 will be given to the winner of Third Prize.
- Submission: The applicants should submit their entries in PDF format on MyGov Portal or through the official website by November 15, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar
MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria
||All Residents of Bhubaneswar
Doodle 4 Google India contest organised by Google invites entries from Indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 Google on the topic. The com... Read More
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims t... Read More
INSPIRE Fellowship 2018: Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an initiative of Government of India that offer... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More