MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar
About MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar
- Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation invites residents of the city to be a part of the Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar and pool in their ideas for the development of Smart Bhubaneswar.
- The details related to the competition can also be found on the official website of Smart City Bhubaneswar.
- Template or format of Essay: The below given format needs to be followed while writing the essay:
- Topic (Maximum 15 words)
- What is your top priority smart solution/idea to making Bhubaneswar a Smart city? (Maximum 150 words)
- What is your top priority area/district to be made the first Bhubaneswar Smart district (Maximum 150 words)
- Why are your proposed ideas important for the city? (Maximum 150 words)
- What according to you is a smart way of implementing your idea? (Max. 200 Words)
- Prize: Thewinners of the competition will be awarded with the following prizes:
- First Prize: The winner of the First prize will get Rs. 25,000 as prize money.
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000 will be given to the winner of the Second Prize.
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000 will be given to the winner of Third Prize.
- Submission: The applicants should submit their entries in PDF format on MyGov Portal or through the official website by November 15, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar
MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria
||All Residents of Bhubaneswar
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018: The registration process has been started and the last date to apply for Unified Cyber Olympiad is 26 August 2018. The ca... Read More
TED Fellowship Program 2019 is a global network of 400 innovators and trailblazers in which every year 20 people from around the world are select... Read More
TALLENTEX is a talent search exam conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash prizes,... Read More
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and th... Read More