MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar
AAKASH NEET Repeater Batch Starting Apply Now
About MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar
- Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation invites residents of the city to be a part of the Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar and pool in their ideas for the development of Smart Bhubaneswar.
- The details related to the competition can also be found on the official website of Smart City Bhubaneswar.
- Template or format of Essay: The below given format needs to be followed while writing the essay:
- Topic (Maximum 15 words)
- What is your top priority smart solution/idea to making Bhubaneswar a Smart city? (Maximum 150 words)
- What is your top priority area/district to be made the first Bhubaneswar Smart district (Maximum 150 words)
- Why are your proposed ideas important for the city? (Maximum 150 words)
- What according to you is a smart way of implementing your idea? (Max. 200 Words)
- Prize: Thewinners of the competition will be awarded with the following prizes:
- First Prize: The winner of the First prize will get Rs. 25,000 as prize money.
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000 will be given to the winner of the Second Prize.
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000 will be given to the winner of Third Prize.
- Submission: The applicants should submit their entries in PDF format on MyGov Portal or through the official website by November 15, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar
MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria
||All Residents of Bhubaneswar
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More