Design Logo, Slogan and Donor Pledge for NOTTO- MyGov India
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Design Logo, Slogan and Donor Pledge for NOTTO- MyGov India
- Government of India Invites applications from Indian Citizens to participate in MyGov Competition to design Logo, Slogan and Donor Pledge for NOTTO.
- The participants are supposed to design a Logo, Donor Pledge and Slogan to promote National Organ & Tissue Transplant Organisation (NOTTO).
- Competion Details:
- Details of Logo: The logo should be dynamic, vibrant and reflect the spirit of Organ and Tissue Donation. The size of logo while submission should be 4x4cm with minimum 200 pixels.
- Details of Background of Donor Pledge Card: The Donor Pledge Card is to be carried by the Donor.
- Front part of the card will have the pledge while the backside of the card is to be designed. The details background needs to be in Landscape layout with the size of 8.5 x 5.5cm.
- Slogan Writing: The slogan can be in Hindi or English and NOTTO seeks the creative input on the issues related to Organ Donation in the form of slogan, especially Deceased Donor Organ Donation.
- Deadline: October 25, 2015
- Prize: Winner from each of Logo, Donor Pledge Card & Slogan will be awarded with cash prize of Rs. 25,000 while next 5 selected entries will get Rs. 5,000 each
- Submission: The entries for the competition need to be submitted using the creative corner of MyGov Platform and participants should make sure that their MyGov profile is updated.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Design Logo, Slogan and Donor Pledge for NOTTO- MyGov India
Design Logo, Slogan and Donor Pledge for NOTTO- MyGov India Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The competition is for only Indian Citizens.
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More