Microsoft India Lab Internship Program
About Microsoft India Lab Internship Program
- Microsoft India Lab Internship Program invites applications from suitable candidates for Research Internship position in Bangalore.
- Benefits: Microsoft India Lab Internship Program is a 12 week long paid internship program, where candidates will be provided with competitive salary, travel reimbursement and mentoring during the period of internship.
- Credit in Research: The selected research interns will work with Microsoft Research's full-time researchers on research topics that often lead to research publications. Interns get due credit for the research to which they contribute.
- Research Interns work in flexible and independent work environment, where mentorship programs are individually tailored for intern.
- The selection of the project will be done after discussion with the mentors so as to work toward a project of mutual interest.
- Eligibility: Selection of candidates will be done from all academic levels starting from Undergraduate to Ph.D. level. There is no hard and fast boundry of age and nationality for candidates.
- Application: Applications for the internship are to be made using the online application system in the month of December 2015 and the application will be reviewed in the month of January 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Microsoft India Lab Internship Program
Microsoft India Lab Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
||UG to Ph.D.
- Nationality: The selection of the candidates is done from all over the world including India, US, Brazil, Malta and Pakistan
- Academic Qualification: Selection of Internsis done fromall academic stage starting from Undergraduate to Ph.D.
- Language Proficiency: The candidates need to be fluent in English and should also have fluency in local language.
Microsoft India Lab Internship Program Reward
Microsoft India Lab Internship Program Rewards
The candidates selected for the Internship program will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Salary: Interns at Microsoft are paid a competitive salary to meet their regular needs.
- Travel Cost: The expenses on the travel to & From Bangalore will be reimbursed.
- Leisure Time: Interns will get chance to be part of extracurricular activities throughout the year ranging from bowling, dancing to field trips.
- Visa & Relocation Assistance: The candidate will be provided with necessary support to get needed work authorization or visa. Interns will also be provided with relocation assistance.
- Intern Orientation & Mentoring: The candidate selected for intern positions will become a part of the Intern Orientation in the first week, during which they will be familiarized with their internship, team and Microsoft.
- Interns will be introduced to their mentors; they will guide and advise interns during their internship period.
- Research Publications: The candidates will get due recognition for their work in the research. Depending on their contribution they will be regarded as primary author or co-author of the research work.
Microsoft India Lab Internship Program Application form and Process
Microsoft India Lab Internship Program Application Process
The applications for the internship will be made using the online application system. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Microsoft Account: Candidates are required to register using their Microsoft account. Candidate can register for a new Microsoft account if they are not having an existing account.
- Making application: Once the account is ready candidates can proceed by updating information related to their Education, References and Attachments and complete the application process.
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2018 is organized to educate and motivate the students of Country to achieve excellence in commerce stream. This is a Commer... Read More
ONGC Scholarship 2019 for SC and ST students - ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) an Indian multinational oil & gas company has come u... Read More
LAMP Fellowship provides an opportunity for young Indians to be mentored by a Member of Parliament of India for a period of 11 months. The LAMP F... Read More