Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
Last date to apply
Date Extended to May 31, 2014
About Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
- The 4th edition of i-genius scholarships conducted by Max Life Insurance seeks to determine students who excel not only in academics but in extra-curricular activities as well.
- Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship does not entail any registration fees and offers scholarships to students from class 3 to 8 worth Rs 10 lakh.
- The i-genius Scholarships has been designed by the renowned personality, Derek O'Brien.
- The Grand Finale of Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship will take place in Delhi.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 3- 8
- Students have to be in a government-recognized schools including private including private, public or national open schools/home schools all over India.
- The student must be an Indian national or a NRI, resident in India for the duration of the Programme
- The student can particiapte in following 2 categories that are:
- i-genius Junior (Class 3 to 5)
- i-genius Senior (Class 6 to 8)
The eligibility and category is dependent upon the class the participant is in as on January 1, 2014.
- Not Eligible to Particpate: Grand First Prize Winners of previous scholarship programmes under the i-genius programme held in 2010, 2011 and 2012 shall not be eligible to participate in the same category in which they have already won the Grand First
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Reward
Reward of Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
- Grand First Prize - Rs. 10 Lacs: 1 Prize each for Junior and Senior.
- 2nd Prize - Rs. 1 Lac (18 Prizes) - 9 each for Juniors and Seniors categories.
- 3rd Prize - Rs. 10,000 (80 Prizes) - 40 each for Juniors and Seniors categories.
- 900 Merit Certificates - 450 each for Juniors and Seniors categories
- Travelling & Lodging Cost to the Winners of Round 2
- Max Life will bear reasonable costs of travel to New Delhi, boarding and lodging of the eligible Participant and one parent/ guardian of such Participant.
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Application form and Process
Application form for Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
- Students can register online >> Register Online Here
- Students can take preparation tips from >> How to prepare for the Scholarship Exam
- No fee is required to be paid for participating in this Programme
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Selection Process
Selection Process for Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
- The Programme will be carried out in three rounds
- Round 1: Online Examination
- Registration Open from December 17, 2013 to May 31, 2014
- Online Test would be conducted between January 10, 2014 – June 15, 2014.
- The Online Test would be for 30 minutes comprising questions on General Knowledge, Visual Thinking, Reasoning, Creativity
- Round 2: Interview of the Participant with a select jury panel via video conferencing
- To be conducted in September 2014 for shortlisted candidates.
- The interview would be conducted for Approx 5 to 7 minutes
- The interview would be General, Open-ended interview: Questions on their personal lives, their views on current affairs, and their interests and talents.
- Round 3: Grand Finale at Delhi.
- The evaluation will be conducted by Derek O’Brien & Associates on behalf of Max Life.
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Address
11th floor, DLF Square Building,Jacaranda Marg,DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122002
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Contact Details
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More