Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
Last date to apply
Date Extended to May 31, 2014
AAKASH NEET Repeater Batch Starting Apply Now
About Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
- The 4th edition of i-genius scholarships conducted by Max Life Insurance seeks to determine students who excel not only in academics but in extra-curricular activities as well.
- Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship does not entail any registration fees and offers scholarships to students from class 3 to 8 worth Rs 10 lakh.
- The i-genius Scholarships has been designed by the renowned personality, Derek O'Brien.
- The Grand Finale of Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship will take place in Delhi.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 3- 8
- Students have to be in a government-recognized schools including private including private, public or national open schools/home schools all over India.
- The student must be an Indian national or a NRI, resident in India for the duration of the Programme
- The student can particiapte in following 2 categories that are:
- i-genius Junior (Class 3 to 5)
- i-genius Senior (Class 6 to 8)
The eligibility and category is dependent upon the class the participant is in as on January 1, 2014.
- Not Eligible to Particpate: Grand First Prize Winners of previous scholarship programmes under the i-genius programme held in 2010, 2011 and 2012 shall not be eligible to participate in the same category in which they have already won the Grand First
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Reward
Reward of Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
- Grand First Prize - Rs. 10 Lacs: 1 Prize each for Junior and Senior.
- 2nd Prize - Rs. 1 Lac (18 Prizes) - 9 each for Juniors and Seniors categories.
- 3rd Prize - Rs. 10,000 (80 Prizes) - 40 each for Juniors and Seniors categories.
- 900 Merit Certificates - 450 each for Juniors and Seniors categories
- Travelling & Lodging Cost to the Winners of Round 2
- Max Life will bear reasonable costs of travel to New Delhi, boarding and lodging of the eligible Participant and one parent/ guardian of such Participant.
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Application form and Process
Application form for Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
- Students can register online >> Register Online Here
- Students can take preparation tips from >> How to prepare for the Scholarship Exam
- No fee is required to be paid for participating in this Programme
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Selection Process
Selection Process for Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship
- The Programme will be carried out in three rounds
- Round 1: Online Examination
- Registration Open from December 17, 2013 to May 31, 2014
- Online Test would be conducted between January 10, 2014 – June 15, 2014.
- The Online Test would be for 30 minutes comprising questions on General Knowledge, Visual Thinking, Reasoning, Creativity
- Round 2: Interview of the Participant with a select jury panel via video conferencing
- To be conducted in September 2014 for shortlisted candidates.
- The interview would be conducted for Approx 5 to 7 minutes
- The interview would be General, Open-ended interview: Questions on their personal lives, their views on current affairs, and their interests and talents.
- Round 3: Grand Finale at Delhi.
- The evaluation will be conducted by Derek O’Brien & Associates on behalf of Max Life.
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Address
11th floor, DLF Square Building,Jacaranda Marg,DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122002
Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarship Contact Details
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More