Masters in Fashion Management | Domus Academy
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About Masters in Fashion Management, Domus Academy
- Domus Academy in Collaboration with MF Fashion Magazine has launched scholarship for undertaking Masters in Fashion Management from Domus Academy in Milan, Itlay.
What is MF Fashion?
- MF is the first and only European newspaper completely and solely devoted to fashion and luxury. It is published by Class Editori, an Italian publishing house, leader in fashion, luxury and lifestyle information, as well as in business & financial news.
What is expected out of the Candidate?
Conduct an indepth Research about MF's Existing formats etc.- Candidates are requested to complete an in-depth research and analysis of MF Fashion existing editorial formats, the most recent evolutions in Fashion editors’ business models and the best practices in terms of editorial concept innovation.
On the basis of analysis draw an out of the box proposal- Following their analysis, candidates will present a synthesis of their insights and develop a new proposal for an “out-of-the box” Fashion publication format, combining traditional and digital media, mixing content, commerce and advertising.
Connect between the candidate's Proposal and the existing business model of MF fashion: The consistency between the project proposed and MF fashion published by Class Editori existing business model as an information provider will be considered a fundamental element of the project.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on May 30, 2014.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Masters in Fashion Management, Domus Academy
Masters in Fashion Management, Domus Academy Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2013/14
- Candidate should have knowledge of the English language
- The competition is open to professionals and graduates in fashion-related disciplines, as well as marketing, economics, business administration and human sciences.
- It is also open to fashion designers willing to launch a personal label and entrepreneurs or owners of a family business operating in the fashion industry
- Candidates should be passionate about fashion and eager to develop new skills in order to start a career in a fashion company.
Good Knowledge of English: Candidate should present English language certificate (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent)
Masters in Fashion Management, Domus Academy Reward
- One scholarship covering 70% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 30% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Masters in Fashion Management, Domus Academy Application form and Process
- Project description : a 10-slides pdf presentation
- Cirriculam Vitae: max 1 A4 page
- Statement of Purpose: max 5 lines on an A4 page
- Domus Academy application form
- English language certificate (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent)
- Copy of university degree
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in PDF format.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded after filling the online form
Or sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
Paper works must be sent to:
The Future of Fashion information and editorial concepts.
Master Program in Fashion Management
Via Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan - Italy
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let the organisers know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Masters in Fashion Management, Domus Academy Selection Process
Jury for the Award:
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the Faculty of the Master in Fashion Management, the Domus Academy Fashion School, Giampietro Baudo, Editor in Chief for MF Fashion and MFF-Magazine for fashion, and Beatrice Panerai, journalist, design and arts at Class Editori.
- The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and no later than May 16, 2014.
- Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on May 30, 2014
Masters in Fashion Management, Domus Academy Address
Domus Academy The Future of Fashion information and editorial concepts. Master Program in Fashion Management Via Carlo Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan - Italy
Masters in Fashion Management, Domus Academy Contact Details
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behavior on national and global population issues and ... Read More
Commonwealth Scholarship for Master’s and PhD in the UK are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries under ... Read More
IITM Summer Fellowship Programme is a two months summer programme at IIT Madras and is open for engineering students from all across India. The studen... Read More
EGMO 2018 is an international mathematics competition that is organized only for female candidates. In this European Girls’ Mathematic... Read More