Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2021 for Polytechnic Students
Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 by Aakash Apply Now
About Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2021 (AITS) is for students pursuing the diploma at a Government / Govt. recognised Polytechnic Institution and belongs to lower family income group. It is a scholarship for students seeking admission to Polytechnic Institutions in 2021. Students of 2nd year and 3rd-year are not eligible to apply.
- It is an endeavour of K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, which works to make education accessible and affordable to everyone irrespective of their gender, financial status and class. Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2021 scholarship is for students who have cleared class 10/12 and have taken admission in any polytechnic college for their further studies.
- Under the polytechnic scholarship scheme, 550 scholarships are offered every year. The Scholars selected for the scholarship get annual cash benefit of Rs.10000 for a period of maximum 3 years.
- The application for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2021 has to be made online.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) Eligibility Criteria
||Class 10/12 and pursuing Diploma at a Polytechnic Institution
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available for the students of India only.
- Academic Qualification: The participant must have cleared class 10/12 or equivalent and secured admission in government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institutes for diploma courses are eligible for this scholarship
- Must have secured 60% marks in class 10
- Students of First Year Diploma & direct admission to the Second year in government polytechnics are eligible for this scholarship
- Family Status: The scholarship is for the students belonging to lower-income group families.
- Only student who have a bank account can apply for the scholarship.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) Reward
The Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is given in order to empower the economically suppressed lower income group. The number of Scholarship, Duration and benefits of the Scholarship are as follow:
- Number of Scholarships: Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is awarded to 550 students every year.
- Duration of the Scholarship: The scholarship is given to students for a period of 3 years.
- Amount of Scholarship: Under the scholarship scheme the students selected will be awarded annual scholarship grant of Rs.10,000.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) Application form and Process
The candidates who are willing to apply for the scholarship form and send it to the nearest Mahindra centre. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Application: The applications for the scholarship are to be made offline as there is no online application process.
- Application Form: The application form for the Scholarship can be downloaded from the official website.
- Click here to fill the MAITS Scholarship Application Form
Documents to be enclosed with the Scholarship Application Form
The scholarship application form needs to be accompanied by the following documents:
- Proof of admission from Institution -
- Copy of letter from Institution where admission has been secured. Candidates who have not secured admission will not be called for the final interview. Therefore candidates should submit a copy of the admission letter as soon as they secure admission.
- Self-attested copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof as recorded in School Certificate
- Copy of mark sheet and certificate of class 10
- Copy of Mark Sheet of Std. 12th (If applicable)
- A short statement telling about general aptitude and interest of the candidate, the type of vocation you would like to pursue and your ambitions and aspirations in life
- Testimonial (Recommendation letter) from any one of the two referees (teacher/employer)
- Family Income Certificate Copy
- Aadhaar Copy (Mandatory)
Read the naming process for the documents
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) Selection Process
Preference will be given to the following students while awarding the scholarship
- Girl Students
- Children from lower-income group families
- Children with Disability
- Children of armed forces personnel
Interview for MAITS Scholarship
The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview date and venue well in advance. Cost of travel to a certain extent will be paid.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) Contact Details
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra Towers, 3rd Floor
2A Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi 110 066
Mr P. V. Ramchandran
Phone:(022) 2289 7848
The Atlas Shrugged Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education. The student has to write an ... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2021 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More