Mahatma Gandhi scholarship 2015
AAKASH Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 Apply Now
About Mahatma Gandhi scholarship
- Mahatma Gandhi scholarship has been set up at London metropolitan University to honour ‘Father of the nation’ in India Mahatma Gandhi .
- The scholarship is awarded to 1 student from India to pursue Master’s degree at London metropolitan university.
- This scholarship covers only the tution fees of the Master’s course at London metropolitan university.
- The scholarship application is open for September 2015 intake.
The scholarship is applicable for post graduate courses for September 2015 Intake
For the academic session 2014-15 Mr. Saif ur Rahman from India won the scholarship for the course MA Organising for Social Community & Development
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Mahatma Gandhi scholarship
Mahatma Gandhi scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
- Candidate must be a national of India.
- Candidate must have secured atleast 80% in class 10 and class 12
- Candidates should have an unconditional offer to study at London Met on one of London metropolitan’s master course.
- Candidates must possess first class Honours Bachelor’s degree from a good Indian University.
- Candidates must have overall IELETS score of 7.5 and atleast 7.0 in each component or equivalent SELT.
Mahatma Gandhi scholarship Reward
Mahatma Gandhi scholarship Award
The scholarship covers the tution fees of the master’s course of the selected student at London metropolitan university.
Mahatma Gandhi scholarship Application form and Process
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Application Process
Only candidates who have received an unconditional offer letter from London metropolitan university for Master's Degree Course can apply for the scholarship.
Candidates can Either download the form fill it and send it by E-mail OR can fill the form online.
Guidelines to send the application form by e-mail
- Candidate has to e-mail this completed application form at email@example.com
Documents to be sent along with the application form in the e-mail
- Candidates have to attach a copy of unconditional offer e-mail with the application form.
- Candidates are also required to attach the photocopies of their educational qualification.
Process to fill the form online
- Candidates are required fill complete application form and upload the required documents.
- Confirmation Mail from the University: The candidate will receive a confirmation email from London Met University with a copy of the scholarship application form attached, for the candidates records.
Mahatma Gandhi scholarship Selection Process
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Selection Process
- Cabdidates will be selected based on the academic achievements, references, evidence of voluntary work done etc
- Candidates shortlisted for the awards have to come to Delhi Gandhi Samriti for one day selection process. This selection process will include the following
- Group discussion with the panel
- Candidate have to give a 6 min presentation which will be followed by questions.
- Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Result: The successful candidates will be informed via e-mail. Results will also be published on the website.
- Deferment of the Scholarship- The scholarship can only be deferred for once to the next intake. For this the student has to formally request the scholarship office and give a valid reason for deferment of the scholarship.
Can you work while undertaking the Masters Course at the University?
Students are allowed to work part-time, in accordance with their visa conditions, to help support themselves during their studies.
Mahatma Gandhi scholarship Address
London Metropolitan University 166-220 Holloway Road London N7 8DB
Mahatma Gandhi scholarship Contact Details
+44 (0)20 7423 0000
ANTHE (Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam) is Aakash scholarship exam to be held for candidates in class 7 to 12. ANTHE exam will be conducted in O... Read More