The LSI Young Changeagent Award
Last date to apply
October 25, 2013
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About LSI Young Changeagent Award
The teams are expected to create Education Videos on any topic from their syllabus.The competition is conducted in association with BBC Knowledge & Phyzok
- The competition is supported by Ministry of HRD(Govt. of India), CBSE, National Innovation Council(Govt.of India)
- Knowledge Partner- Phyzok
Conducted by - LearnShift India in association with BBC Knowledge
Subscribe for Regular Updates of LSI Young Changeagent Award
LSI Young Changeagent Award Eligibility Criteria
||Class 9-12, undergraduate and post-graduate students.
The students can apply for the award in team size of minimum 1 and maximum 20.
Categories for Participation
Group 1: Class 9 to 12 (All Boards)
Group 2: Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students
LSI Young Changeagent Award Reward
- Selected 5 teams will be given access to Phyzok Professional A/V Studio (camera, lights, sound equipment, cranes, glidecam etc.) to make a professional video on their topic.
- The selected 5 teams' high quality video would be showcased at the LearnShift India 2013 event at J.W. Mariott, Mumbai on November 13, 2013 to a panel consisiting of high level academicians.
- Citation and trophy for the Top 3 Teams.
- A month long Internship during Summer 2014 with Phyzok's Professional academic studio
LSI Young Changeagent Award Application form and Process
Very easy Registration Process
- Sign up on the website- click here and Submit the video.
- The length of the video should be between 5 and 15 minutes.
- To submit the video, the team needs to upload the video on youtube and send the link with the name of team members, their class and the name of the institute to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, the team can also submit by visiting the official website
- There is no entry fee for the application.
LSI Workshop videos
LSI Young Changeagent Award Selection Process
The video would be judged on following criteria
- Creativity on delivery of the topics.
- Overall appeal of the video.
- The depth of the topic and learning outcomes.
- No marks on the quality of video equipment and styling of videos.
LSI Young Changeagent Award Contact Details
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents. Scheme for Single Girl Child is a merit... Read More
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More