The LSI Young Changeagent Award
Last date to apply
October 25, 2013
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About LSI Young Changeagent Award
The teams are expected to create Education Videos on any topic from their syllabus.The competition is conducted in association with BBC Knowledge & Phyzok
- The competition is supported by Ministry of HRD(Govt. of India), CBSE, National Innovation Council(Govt.of India)
- Knowledge Partner- Phyzok
Conducted by - LearnShift India in association with BBC Knowledge
Subscribe for Regular Updates of LSI Young Changeagent Award
LSI Young Changeagent Award Eligibility Criteria
||Class 9-12, undergraduate and post-graduate students.
The students can apply for the award in team size of minimum 1 and maximum 20.
Categories for Participation
Group 1: Class 9 to 12 (All Boards)
Group 2: Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students
LSI Young Changeagent Award Reward
- Selected 5 teams will be given access to Phyzok Professional A/V Studio (camera, lights, sound equipment, cranes, glidecam etc.) to make a professional video on their topic.
- The selected 5 teams' high quality video would be showcased at the LearnShift India 2013 event at J.W. Mariott, Mumbai on November 13, 2013 to a panel consisiting of high level academicians.
- Citation and trophy for the Top 3 Teams.
- A month long Internship during Summer 2014 with Phyzok's Professional academic studio
LSI Young Changeagent Award Application form and Process
Very easy Registration Process
Sign up on the website- click here and Submit the video.
- The length of the video should be between 5 and 15 minutes.
- To submit the video, the team needs to upload the video on youtube and send the link with the name of team members, their class and the name of the institute to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, the team can also submit by visiting the official website
- There is no entry fee for the application.
LSI Workshop videos
LSI Young Changeagent Award Selection Process
The video would be judged on following criteria
- Creativity on delivery of the topics.
- Overall appeal of the video.
- The depth of the topic and learning outcomes.
- No marks on the quality of video equipment and styling of videos.
LSI Young Changeagent Award Contact Details
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behavior on national and global population issues and ... Read More
Commonwealth Scholarship for Master’s and PhD in the UK are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries under ... Read More
IITM Summer Fellowship Programme is a two months summer programme at IIT Madras and is open for engineering students from all across India. The studen... Read More
EGMO 2018 is an international mathematics competition that is organized only for female candidates. In this European Girls’ Mathematic... Read More