Logo Design Competition 2015 for Nationwide Emergency Response System
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About Logo Design Competition 2015 for Nationwide Emergency Response System
Nationwide Emergency Response System, Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications from Indian Nationals to participate in the Logo Design Competition. People can participte only through MyGov portal
- NCF is an organization that is catering growing demand for single emergency number across the country.
- The Logo Design Competition for Nationwide Emergency Response System is open for all Indian citizens and the interested candidates can participate in the competition individually or in teams.
- There is no application fee to participate in the Logo Design Competition and the applications are to be submitted by the mean of ‘MyGov’ platform.
- The winner of the competition will be awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- The Last day to submit the entries for the Logo Design Competition for Nationwide Emergency Response System is August 31, 2015.
About Nationwide Emergency Response System
Like 911 of USA, Indian Government is also planning to launch a nationwide emergency response system and will be known as 112 and will be implemented by Ministry of Home Affairs. Initially it plans to integrate India's emergency call numbers for police (100), fire (102), ambulance (103) and Emergency Disaster Management (108) and wants to develop a capacity to receive 10 Lac daily calls in 13 languages twice the number of calls that USA 911 is handling.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Logo Design Competition 2015 for Nationwide Emergency Response System
Logo Design Competition 2015 for Nationwide Emergency Response System Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
Nationality: The competition is open for Nationals of India only.
Participation: The Competition is open for Individual as well as Team participation.
Originality: The entries found plagiarized will be immediately disqualified from the competition.
Number of Entries: Each Team or Individual is allowed to submit only a single entry for the competition.
- The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo.
Logo Design Competition 2015 for Nationwide Emergency Response System Reward
Logo Design Competition for Nationwide Emergency Response System Reward
The winners of the Logo Design Competition for Nationwide Emergency Response System will be given the following prizes:
Cash Prize: The Logo and Moto selected as the winner will be awarded with a cash prize worth Rs.1 Lakh.
Logo Design Competition 2015 for Nationwide Emergency Response System Application form and Process
Logo Design Competition for Nationwide Emergency Response System Application Process
The participation in the Logo & Motto Design Competition is valid only by the means of ‘MyGov’ platform. Applicants are required to use the Creative Corner available on ‘MyGov’ platform in order to submit their entries. Submission made by any other mode will not be considered for the competition. The details of the application process are as follow:
Mode of Participation: The entries for the Logo & Motto Design Competition are to be submitted by the means of creative corner of ‘MyGov’ portal.
Number of Entries: Any participant either individual or team, can submit only one entry for the multiple number of entries for the competition.
Specifications of the LOGO:
Color Scheme: The Logo should be design in Colour.
Format: The Logo should be uploaded only in JPEG / PNG / PDF format.
Resolution: The resolution of Logo should be minimum 300 DPI.
- The logo will be featured online on website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook as well as on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and Signage so it need to be legible and polished.
- The logo designs should not be imprinted or water marked.
- The Logo should be designed on digital platform and the winner should submit the design in an editable and open file format.
Submission of the Entries
The Submission is to be done using the ‘MyGov’ platform and the entries being submitted need to be accompanied by the following:
Specification Sheet: Along with the design of the Logo, a specification sheet is to be submitted. The specification sheet should have the following information in it:
- Graphical construction of the design in exact proportions in a bigger size.
- Final Design
- Synopsis of Theme.
- Concept of the Logo.
Logo Design Competition 2015 for Nationwide Emergency Response System Selection Process
Logo Design Competition for Nationwide Emergency Response System Selection Process
All the entries received for the competition will be evaluated by Selection Committee to select the final winner and the selection of the winners will be done on the basis of the below mentioned criteria:
- Creativity, Originality and Technical Excellence
- Simplicity, Artistic Merit And Visual Impact
- Its relevance to the core functions of National Culture Fund
The decision of the selection committee will be final and binding. No clarification will be provided regarding the decision of the committee.
Aga Khan Scholarship or International Scholarship Programme (ISP) is provided by Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) and provides a limited number of ... Read More
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship is offered to students of Commonwealth Countries to study in the UK and pursue Master’s Degree in... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a coding program on global level organized by Google for helping & developing students with open source, free soft... Read More