Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund
- National Culture Fund (NCF), Ministry of Culture invites applications from Indian Nationals to participate in the Logo & Motto Design Competition. People can participte only through MyGov portal
- NCF is an organization that assists in preserving and promoting India's Culture and Heritage.
- The Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund is open for all Indian citizens and the interested candidates can participate in the competition individually or in teams.
- There is no application fee to participate in the Logo & Motto Design Competition and the applications are to be submitted by the mean of ‘MyGov’ platform.
- The winner of the competition will be awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
- The Last day to submit the entries for the Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund is August 10, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund
Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The competition is open for Nationals of India only.
- Participation: The Competition is open for Individual as well as Team participation.
- Originality: The entries found plagiarized will be immediately disqualified from the competition.
- Number of Entries: Each Team or Individual is allowed to submit only a single entry for the competition.
Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund Reward
Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund Rewards
The winners of the Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund will be given the following prizes:
- Cash Prize: The Logo and Moto selected as the winner will be awarded with a cash prize worth Rs.25,000.
Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund Application form and Process
Logo & Motto Design Competition Application Process
The participation in the Logo & Motto Design Competition is valid only by the means of ‘MyGov’ platform. Applicants are required to use the Creative Corner available on ‘MyGov’ platform in order to submit their entries. Submission made by any other mode will not be considered for the competition. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Participation: The entries for the Logo & Motto Design Competition are to be submitted by the means of creative corner of ‘MyGov’ portal.
- Number of Entries: Any participant either individual or team, can submit only one entry for the multiple number of entries for the competition.
- MyGov Profile: The Organizers will communicate with the participants using the MyGov Platform so the participants should keep their MyGov profile complete and accurate.
- Specifications of the LOGO & Motto:
- Color Scheme: The Logo and Motto need to be in multicolor.
- Size: The Size of the logo may vary within the range of 4cms x 4cms to 60cms x 60cms.
- Minimum TEN different proportionally smaller sizes up to 4 points font size of the text matter are to be submitted along with the original Logo and Motto.
- Format: The Logo and Motto should be uploaded only in JPEG / PNG / PDF format.
- Resolution: The resolution of Logo and Motto should be minimum 300 DPI.
- Motto: The motto should be catchy and should not have more than 6-8 words.
- The logo will be featured online on website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook as well as on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and Signage so it need to be legible and polished.
- The logo and Motto designs should not be imprinted or water marked.
- The Logo and Motto should be designed on digital platform and the winner should submit the design in an editable and open file format.
Submission of the Entries
The Submission is to be done using the ‘MyGov’ platform and the entries being submitted need to be accompanied by the following:
- Specification Sheet: Along with the design of the Logo, a specification sheet is to be submitted. The specification sheet should have the following information in it:
- Graphical construction of the design in exact proportions in a bigger size.
- Final Design
- Synopsis of Theme.
- Concept of the Logo.
Logo & Motto Design Competition for National Culture Fund Selection Process
Logo & Motto Design Competition Selection Process
All the entries received for the competition will be evaluated by Selection Committee to select the final winner and the selection of the winners will be done on the basis of the below mentioned criteria:
- Judging Criteria:
- Creativity, Originality and Technical Excellence
- Simplicity, Artistic Merit And Visual Impact
- Its relevance to the core functions of National Culture Fund
- The decision of the selection committee will be final and binding. No clarification will be provided regarding the decision of the committee.
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More