LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
About LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
- LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 is being offered by LinkedIn, which is a business-oriented social networking service.
- The Internship is for Bangalore location of LinkedIn and as basic qualification, the applicant should be pursuing Bachelors in CE or CS in India.
- The Candidates are supposed to have Strong fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Software design and Problem solving along with Commendable academic record.
- The applications for the LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 can be made online through LinkedIn Platform.
- LinkedIn provides a platform for professional networking and offers business-oriented social networking service.
- With its headquarters in California, USA the company has a work force of approx. 7600 employees serving worldwide.
- LinkedIn was founded in December 2002 and was launched publically on May 5, 2015.
- Presently the company has 65.6 million monthly unique U.S. visitors and 184 million global visitors.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Bachelors in CE or CS
- Nationality: The applicant should be Indian.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should be a Bachelors in CE or CS.
Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO): The registration process has started and the candidates can apply for the Unif... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2018 for school children is conducted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched the Na... Read More
9th National Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need for conserving this precious resource ... Read More
KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Scheme is implemented under the STARS - Students with Talent and Aptitude for Research in Science programme of&... Read More