LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
About LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
- LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 is being offered by LinkedIn, which is a business-oriented social networking service.
- The Internship is for Bangalore location of LinkedIn and as basic qualification, the applicant should be pursuing Bachelors in CE or CS in India.
- The Candidates are supposed to have Strong fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Software design and Problem solving along with Commendable academic record.
- The applications for the LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 can be made online through LinkedIn Platform.
- LinkedIn provides a platform for professional networking and offers business-oriented social networking service.
- With its headquarters in California, USA the company has a work force of approx. 7600 employees serving worldwide.
- LinkedIn was founded in December 2002 and was launched publically on May 5, 2015.
- Presently the company has 65.6 million monthly unique U.S. visitors and 184 million global visitors.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Bachelors in CE or CS
- Nationality: The applicant should be Indian.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should be a Bachelors in CE or CS.
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
13th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO): The registration for 13th International Mathematics Olympiad is open now. The last date to apply for th... Read More