LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 11, 12 Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 8, 9, 10 Apply Now
About LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
- LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 is being offered by LinkedIn, which is a business-oriented social networking service.
- The Internship is for Bangalore location of LinkedIn and as basic qualification, the applicant should be pursuing Bachelors in CE or CS in India.
- The Candidates are supposed to have Strong fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Software design and Problem solving along with Commendable academic record.
- The applications for the LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 can be made online through LinkedIn Platform.
- LinkedIn provides a platform for professional networking and offers business-oriented social networking service.
- With its headquarters in California, USA the company has a work force of approx. 7600 employees serving worldwide.
- LinkedIn was founded in December 2002 and was launched publically on May 5, 2015.
- Presently the company has 65.6 million monthly unique U.S. visitors and 184 million global visitors.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Bachelors in CE or CS
- Nationality: The applicant should be Indian.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should be a Bachelors in CE or CS.
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More