LEEDS University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships 2017
About LEEDS University Business School Undergraduate Scholarship
Leeds University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships is being offered by the LEEDS University. Under the scholarship, the University offer 8 international scholarships for the academic session 2017-18. Leeds University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships are available for the students who have demonstrated sustained academic excellence and have the potential to make a significant contribution to Business School life.
All international self-funding applicants who apply for an undergraduate course at Leeds University Business School and are classed as international for fee purposes are considered. Last Date to apply is May 30 June 2017.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme at the Leeds University Business School commencing in September 2017
- Scholarship Provider: Leeds University Business School
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- A number of awards(s): There are up to 8 scholarships available.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in the field of:
- Accounting and Finance,
- Business Analytics,
- Business Economics,
- Economics and Finance,
- Economics and Management,
- Human Resource Management,
- International Business, International Business and Economics,
- International Business and Finance,
- International Business and Marketing, Management,
- Management and the Human Resource
- Management with Marketing.
Leeds University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships
|Name of the Scholarship
||No. Of Scholarship
|Business School International Scholarships
|Business School International Scholarships for nationals of India, Kenya, Nigeria and Vietnam
||Up to 8 scholarships available; 2 per country
|The Leeds International Foundation Year (IFY) Scholarship
||All Leeds International Foundation Year self-funding applicants are considered
|Leeds International Study Centre (Study Group) Scholarships
- Scholarships for applicants completing the NCUK International Foundation Year: 4 Scholarships
- Scholarships for applicants completing the NCUK International Diploma: 3 Scholarships
- NCUK Anniversary Scholarships: To be announced soon
Subscribe for Regular Updates of LEEDS University Business School Undergraduate Scholarship
LEEDS University Business School Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 12 pass outs
- Nationality: People of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have submitted study application form via UCAS and be in receipt of a UCAS Personal ID Number.
- Candidates who possess a conditional or unconditional offer for a place on a Leeds University Business School undergraduate degree course commencing in 2017.
LEEDS University Business School Undergraduate Scholarship Reward
The value of each award will be £2,500 for each standard year of study and the annual tuition fee which is somewhere around £17,500 for these courses is £16,500 for all Business School.
LEEDS University Business School Undergraduate Scholarship Application form and Process
Candidates have to download the Application form available on the official website.
Click Here to Apply
Submission of Leeds University Business School Scholarships application form: The duly filled in Application Form should be submitted to the Undergraduate Admissions Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than 23:59 UK time on Tuesday 30 June 2017.
- Acknowledgement: Applicants will receive an email confirming receipt of their application within 2-3 working days.
LEEDS University Business School Undergraduate Scholarship Selection Process
- Candidates will be considered on the basis of the application form.
- Candidates shall receive the outcome of this first stage by July 2017.
- The award of a scholarship shall be confirmed to successful candidates holding an Unconditional Firm place in September 2017 and rated as an international (overseas) student for fees purposes.
LEEDS University Business School Undergraduate Scholarship Contact Details
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
Telephone : +44 (0) 113 343 2336
Doodle 4 Google India contest organised by Google invites entries from Indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 Google on the topic. The com... Read More
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims t... Read More
INSPIRE Fellowship 2018: Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an initiative of Government of India that offer... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More