Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition 2017
About Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition
Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition’ is an international competition which will let the winners i.e. Leader of Tomorrow be a part of 47th St. Gallen Symposium (3–5 May 2017). Candidates involved in Master’s level of studies from any regular university can be a part of the Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition.
Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition open the gate of unique opportunities for the candidates as by the means of the competition they can be meet World Leaders face to face and become a part of global community.
Apart from other benefits, cash prize of 20000 Swiss Franc will be distributed among the Top 3 winners.
Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition Important Dates 2017
|Last Date to Apply
||1 February 2017
|47th St. Gallen Symposium to be held on
||3–5 May 2017
||Mid March 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition
Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: There is no restriction on the nationality of the participants.
- Age: The candidate should be born in or after 1987 i.e. younger than 29 years.
- Academic Qualification: The participant must be enrolled in Master’s level or higher studies in any regular university.
Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition Reward
The winner of Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition will get an opportunity to share their thoughts, idea & vision with global elite. The details of other benefits for the winners are:
- Cash Prize: The total cash prize is 20000 Swiss Franc (Approx. INR 13 lakh), which will be distributed among the top three winners.
- Expenses: The expenses related to travel, board and lodging for the winners will be covered.
- The candidates will get a chance to meet 200 of world’s brightest young minds and join the debate with 600 top global leaders and decision makers.
- The candidates will meet world leaders in a small & intimate gathering, exclusively organized for Leaders of Tomorrow.
- The winners will get broad media coverage and will also become a part of a unique & strong global community.
Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition Application form and Process
The application process of Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition is quite simple. The applicants need to register at the website and complete the application form to be a part of the competition. The details related to the application process are:
Registration form: Prior applying for the Essay Writing Competition, applicants should register using their email id.
Click here to register for the competition
Details of Essay: The details related to the topic of essay and other relevant details are as follow:
- Topic: What are alternatives to economic growth?
- Language: English.
- Word Limit: 2100 words.
- Participation: Only individual work will be accepted for the competition. Group participation is not allowed.
- Citation: The participant should cite all sources related to the essay.
- Caution: Nowhere in the essay, the name of the participant should be mentioned.
- Attachments: Along with the essay, candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Identity Proof: Copy of Passport.
- Proof of being a student: Confirmation of matriculation/enrolment from your university which proves your enrollment in a graduate/postgraduate level programme as of 1 February 2017.
Submission of the Essay
To complete the submission of the essay, the applicant should log in to their account and fill in their details and upload all the required documents to complete the online submission of the essay.
Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition Selection Process
Candidates making application essay competition will be judged on specific criteria by an independent jury composed of professors, corporate executives and entrepreneurs.
- Top 100 essays will qualify for the next St. Gallen Symposium, Top 20 will become the Semi-finalists, and will require to make a 3 minute video to pitch the essence of your essay.
- Six finalists will present and defend their idea on the big stage of the 46th St. Gallen Symposium and three winners will be selected based on their essay and presentation on Stage.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be communicated via email by mid-March 2017.
Leaders for Tomorrow Essay Writing Competition Contact Details
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2019 for school children is conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched th... Read More
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More