Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015 for students
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Students Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015
- International Federation of Landscape Architects Asia Pacific Region (IFLA APR) invites Landscape Architecture students from all over the globe to be a part of the Student Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015.
- The Student Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015 aims to encourage students to come up with planning ideas and innovative design proposals which are capable of reforming the landscape area of mountains and volcanoes.
- There is no participation fee for the Architecture Design Competition and the winner will get a cash reward of USD 2500 (Approx. INR 159000).
- The Designs and proposals need to be submitted before June 30, 2015 on the official website of IFLA APR 2015.
- The theme for International Student Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015 is “THE FUTURE MOUNTAIN AND VOLCANOSCAPE – Creativity to Prosperity”. Where Creativity & Prosperity has the following meaning:
- Creativity :
- Human Ecology
- The final goal of the challenge is transform the existing mountain and volcanoscapes areas into areas useable for inhabitation, visitors, culture of the territory.
June 30, 2015
Selection of top 10 entries
July 30, 2015
September 8, 2015
September 8, 2015
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Students Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015
Students Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015 Eligibility Criteria
||Students of Landscape Architecture
- Nationality: The competition is open for global nationals.
- Participation: The competition will accept individual as well as team participation.
- Maximum Team Size: 5 members.
- Educational Qualification: The participant must be a student of Landscape Architecture or allied disciplines.
Not eligible for the Competition
- Associates and relatives up to a third degree not permitted to take part in the competition.
- Professional participation is not allowed.
Students Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015 Reward
Out of the entries received during the competition, a total of 4 cash prizes will be awarded. The winners of the Student Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015 will get the following benefits:
- First Prize: USD 2500 (Approx. INR 1,59,000)
- Second Prize: USD 2000 (Approx. INR 1,27,000)
- Third Prize: USD 1500 (Approx. INR 95,000)
- Fourth Prize: USD 750 (Approx. INR 47,000)
- Certificates: Certificates will be awarded to the top 10 entries.
Students Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015 Application form and Process
The last date for making the submission for the competition is June 30, 2015 and in order to maintain the anonymity of the competition, every submission will be assigned a serial number, the same number will be used for identifying the submission throughout the competition. The details about the application as well as submission process are as follow:
- The final project should fit in a maximum of 2 A1 posters in portrait format only and the display of the posters in horizontally.
- Explanatory Text: An explanatory text of maximum 250 words should be submitted in PDF format along with the submission and should be identified by the title of the project. Specifications of the Text:
- Alignment: Left
- Font: Arial
- Font Size: 12
- Not Justified
- Double spaced
- Accepted Language: English.
- Required Graphics: The following graphics are to be submitted along with the submission:
- Details of the Design on a detailed scale.
- An aerial photograph showing the current situation.
- 3D drawings, Cross sections and sketches along with other details as necessary to clarify the proposed design.
- Representation of the design to a general scale.
- Digital Files Required: In addition to the submission of the posters, digital files of the same are required to complete the submission. The specifications are as follow:
- Format: PDF
- Resolution: 200 dpi
- Maximum size: 5MB.
- Declaration Form: Along with the digital files of panels, explanatory text the submission should be accompanied by a declaration form which can be downloaded from the website.
Submission of Entries
- In order to complete the submission applicants need to submit digital copies of the panels, explanatory text as well as the declaration form.
- The details of the submission will made available at www.ifla2015.com under “Student Competition” at later date.
Students Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015 Selection Process
The decision regarding the winners of the competition will be taken by a Jury consisting of Members of IFLA APR. The appointment of the members will be done as per the protocol of the IFLA Student Competition. The Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Brief description of the ideas, proposals and technical resolutions as required by this competition.
- Combination of practical as well as aesthetic aspects of Landscape Architecture depicted in the proposal.
- Technical, economic and ecological feasibility of the plan in relation to the locations.
- Graphic depiction of the techniques that enhance the standards and practices of Landscape Architecture.
Students Landscape Architecture Design Competition 2015 Contact Details
Secretariat IFLA Asia Pacific Congress 2015
Perkantoran Kalimalang Square KS 8 ,
Jl. Inspeksi Kalimalang, Pangkalan Jati 6E,
Jakarta Timur, 13440 – INDONESIA
Phone: +62 21 9708 7737
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More