L&T Hydrocarbon IIT Scholarship
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About L&T Hydrocarbon IIT Scholarship
L&T hydrocarbon IIT Scholarship is an opportunity for young engineers to shape their future under the aegis of IIT Madras by the help of L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering. L&T IIT Scholarship provides an opportunity to pursue M.Tech in Offshore Structural Engineering at IIT Madras. The applicant must hold a B.Tech. or B.E Degree in Civil/Structure engineering and in addition to it should also have cleared GATE exam.
Willing engineering graduates can make an online application on the official portal of L&T IIT Scholarship and the last date to apply is 10 May 2017. The selection process includes written examination, interviews and medical examination. The candidates need to clear both in order to be eligible for the scholarship. After the completion of the studies, the engineers need to execute an undertaking of Rs.7.50 lakhs and need to serve the company for a period of 5 years.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of L&T Hydrocarbon IIT Scholarship
L&T Hydrocarbon IIT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| Civil/ Structure Engineering Graduates
- Age: As on July 27, 2017, the applicant must not be older than 23 years.
- B.Tech / B.E. (Civil/Mechanical) or GATE qualified
- Candidates should have obtained 1st class i.e 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (not less than 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST candidates) in B.Tech or B.E. (Civil / Mechanical Engineering).
- Valid GATE score (2016 or 2017) and marks obtained in the interview. 70% weightage is given to GATE score and 30% weightage is given to interview marks.
L&T Hydrocarbon IIT Scholarship Reward
L&T IIT Scholarship will entitle the scholars for the following benefits:
- Amount of Scholarship: Under the benefits of the scholarship, the candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.12400.
- Absorption: After the competition of the M.Tech program the successful candidates will be absorbed into L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering on CTC Rs.6 lakh per annum subjected to company policies.
- Award: The top 2 ranking successful students of the course will get an award of Rs. 1 lakh each.
L&T Hydrocarbon IIT Scholarship Application form and Process
The engineering graduates who wish to make application for L&T IIT Scholarship need to visit the official application portal and register themselves there in order to complete the application process are as follow:
- Online Application: The interested female applicants need to submit an online application using UGC scholarship website. The candidates can visit the official website to fill the application form or click the below link:
- Application Form: In the online application form candidates need to enter their personal details such as name, address, age, height, weight and eyesight, their academic details such as graduation score, year of graduation, GATE Score, GATE qualifying year etc.
- Documents to be uploaded: While making the application the candidate need to upload their resume on the website.
- Submission of Application: Completing the online application process is itself enough to complete the application process. There is no requirement of sending any printed documents to L&T.
L&T Hydrocarbon IIT Scholarship Selection Process
The application received will be shortlisted based on the criteria decided by L&T and the successful candidates will be called for the written examination. The details of the process are given below:
- Written Examination: After the received applications have been shortlisted, they will be called for a written examination on the first week of May 2017.
- The examination will be organised by LTHE in coordination with IIT Madras at centres located in 4 metro cities i.e. Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Madras.
- Syllabus of the examination: Click here for the details of the syllabus.
- Interview: The candidates who were successful in the written examination will be called for the interview at IIT Madras on the first week of June 2017.
- Final Selection: The final selection of the candidate will be based on the interview of the candidate and the medical fitness of the candidate (as certified by L&T’s authorised medical centres).
L&T Hydrocarbon IIT Scholarship Contact Details
Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T House, Ballard Estate P. O. Box:
278, Mumbai 400 001, India
Toll Free: 1800 2094545
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2019 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More