Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship 2017-18
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship 2017-18 is sponsored and organised by Krishnakriti Foundation is a fellowship programme for the Indian qualified architecture students where they will get a chance to study one semester of architecture at INSA, Strasbourg (France). If shortlisted applicants will have to travel to the France (on sponsored basis) to complete the last semester of the final year of their architecture course. The last date for apply online for Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship 2017-18 is November 20, 2016.
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship Important Dates
|Last date of Submission of Application Form
||November 20, 2017
|Declaration of Result
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
||18 to 27 Years as on January 1, 2017
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen can participate in the competition.
- Academic Qualification: The participants must be a graduate or post graduate in Architecture from A.I.C.T.E. recognised Institute affiliated with U.G.C. recognised university in India and the Post Graduate participants should have been completed their graduate course in Architecture only.
- Lingual Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in the English language as well as intermediate / Advanced knowledge of the French language corresponding to at least A2 / B1 level as per CEFR. Thus it is required by the candidate to get the functional knowledge of the French language to qualify for a visit to France.
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship Reward
- Two candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit and the selected candidates will travel to France in January 2017 to join the second semester of the fourth year of studies at INSA Strasbourg.
- The selected candidates will be provided with the transcript of their performance at the end of the semester after the completion of their fellowship.
- Selected candidates will be provided with return airfare to France (Delhi to Paris) and a monthly stipend of 615 Euros during their stay at France.
- Paid accommodation may be provided by the University in its dormitories at its discretion.
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship Application form and Process
Applications for Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship 2017-18 will be accepted in online mode only. Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form along with the relevant documents on or before November 20, 2016. Follow the link given below to apply online.
Steps to apply Online
- STEP 1 : The candidates have to enter their personal details in the required fields, The details of the applicants must match with the details on their official documents.
- STEP 2 : Now the candidates have to enter their communication details in which they have to provide the following details:
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Residence Phone Number
- STEP 3 : In the third columns academic details in which they have to enter their graduation and Post-graduation details such as University, College and course name.
- STEP 4 : Document of the candidates are to be uploaded at the end of the application form, listed below documents are to be uploaded in the application form in prescribed format.
Documents to upload with Application Form
|| 512 Kb
||TXT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, ODT
|| TXT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, ODT
|5 Concept images
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship Application Form Submission
Applicants have to fill and submit the application form in online mode only, An automatic acknowledgement will be sent against each of the entry received by the candidates. There is no any application fee for applying for Krishnakriti Fellowship for to study architecture in France. Applicants are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page after successful submission.
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship Selection Process
Applicants will be shortlisted by the specialised jury which will first short list the candidates for Interview on the "Merit" basis only. All the successfully received applications will be reviewed by the jury and the overall selection of the applicant will be based on the Interview conducted in English on listed below parameters:
- Outstanding academic performance and portfolio
- Well thought out mobility project with clearly expressed motivations
- Pedagogical compatibility between the Indian home institution and INSA Strasbourg
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship 2017-18 Result
The merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be prepared by the jury and will be published on the official website as well as here on this page, The results are expected to be out in the Month of December 2016. Winners will be contacted individually by the Krishnakriti Foundation on the communication details submitted by the candidate during application form submission.
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship Address
The Krishnakriti Foundation
468, Road No.10,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad,
Telangana, India. PIN 500 034.
Krishnakriti Architecture Fellowship Contact Details
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search 2019 Exam is conducted by JBNSTS Kolkata which is an autonomous Registered Society. The Jagadis ... Read More