About KPIT Sparkle 2016
- KPIT Sparkle 2016 is an open platform for Science and Engineering Students which can be used to present solution to some of the most prevalent solutions to the existing problems related to energy and efficiency of our existing world.
- KPIT Sparkle 2016 is open for Science and Engineering Students from all over India and the there is no registration fee or participation fee to be a part of it.
- The theme of KPIT Sparkle 2016 is “Smart Solutions for Transportation and Energy” and last date to registration is September 20, 2016.
- Prizes worth 21.50 Lakhs will be offered to the participants with the first prize being cash prize of Rupees 10 lakh.
- Participation to KPIT Sparkle 2016 can be individual and in form of teams of 5 members, participants can form interdisciplinary teams.
- The Event will be organized in January 2016 and will be hosted in PUNE.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of KPIT Sparkle 2016
KPIT Sparkle 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Science & Engineering Students
- Nationality: The contest isopen for Indian citizens only.
- Academic Qualification: The participants need to be Science and Engineering Student to participate in KPIT Sparkle 2016.
KPIT Sparkle 2016 Reward
KPIT Sparkle 2016 Rewards
The winners of the KPIT Sparkle will be awarded handsomely and the total prize worth 21.50 Lakhs Rupees will be distributed among the participants, the details of the Prizes are as follow:
- First Grand Team Prize: The team selected as the winner will get a cash prize worth Rupees 10 Lakh.
- Second Team Prize: The winner of the Second prize will get cash prize worth 5 Lakhs rupees.
- Consolation Prizes: Consolation prize worth Rs. 1 Lakh each will be offered to 5 teams.
- Prizes of Poster Awards: Three winners will be selected for Poster Awards and will get cash prize of Rupees 75 thousand, 50 thousand and 25 thousand respectively.
KPIT Sparkle 2016 Application form and Process
KPIT Sparkle 2016 Application Process
To participate in KPIT Sparkle 2016, the teams need to register themselves by completing the registration process. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Registration: The registration for KPIT Sparkle can be done online and the registered candidates will be able to upload their submission for KPIT Sparkle. >> Click here to start the registration process.
- Participation: TheparticipationinKPITSparks 2016can be in Team of up to 5 members as well as Individual.
- Theme of KPIT Sparkle 2016: KPIT Sparkle 2016 is based on the theme “Smart Solutions for Transportation and Energy”.
- No readymade question has been provided; participants should choose problem related to energy production, transmission and other methods to improve efficiency of existing systems.
- Stages of Competition: There are 2 stages of the competitions,
- Stage 1- Prequalification: Applicants should register and upload the Idea/project and upload the documents related to it. The ideas/projects shortlisted will be notified and will be provided with FTP path and password to upload the content related to the Idea/project.
- Stage 2- Prototype of your idea/Proof of concept/working model: The ideas/projects shortlisted will be notified and will be provided with FTP path and password to upload the content related to the Idea/project.
- Those ideas for which prototypes cannot be made will be judged in Poster awards category.
- The event will be organized in Pune during the month of January 2016.
KPIT Sparkle 2016 Selection Process
KPIT Sparkle 2016 Selection Process
- Evaluation Criteria: The submissions will be judged on the following aspects:
- What is the problem you are trying to solve?
- What is your solution? Give as many details as possible.
- Why and how is your solution different / novel?
- Are there any existing solutions to the same problem? If yes, what are their limitations?
- Tentative plan for building a prototype. Give all the steps, dates for completion of each of the steps. At the initial stage, you do not have to provide a prototype.
- What is the tentative cost of your proposed solution? What is the cost of the existing solution if any? Is your solution cost effective?
KPIT Sparkle 2016 Address
KPIT Technologies Ltd.
Plot No. 35 & 36, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Phase 1, MIDC, Hinjewadi, Pune 411 057
KPIT Sparkle 2016 Contact Details
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation organises Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019. The application process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Pro... Read More