Kiran Girls Scholarship Program 2017-18
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About Kiran Girls Scholarship Program
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program 2017-18 is conducted by Persistent Foundation only for Girls whose family income is less than Rs. 5 Lakhs. Kiran Girls Scholarship is given for Rs. 40,000 per year for the completion of the studies.
The candidates need to fill the Kiran Girls scholarship Application Form and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview round. The application for Kiran Girls Scholarship Program can be made on or before 12 August 2017.
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Important Dates
|Last date of Application for the first year student
|Last date of Application for the second year student
||5 September 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Kiran Girls Scholarship Program
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
||Pune District, Nagpur District, Goa, Hyderabad City and Bangalore City
The candidate pursuing their studies from the college/Institutions within Pune District, Nagpur District, Goa, Hyderabad City and Bangalore city.
- First Year Engineering Girls pursuing Computer Science, Information Technology course with 70% marks in class 10 & 12.
- Second Year Engineering Girls pursuing Computer Science/Information Technology course with 70% marks in Class 10 and 60% in final year Diploma
- First year MSc Bioinformatics, MSc Computer Science and Master of Computer Application girls with 70% marks in Class 12 and 60% in graduation
- Annual Income: The Annual Income of the Girl applying for the scholarship should be less than 5 lakhs.
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Reward
The amount of Scholarship is Rs. 40,000 per year till the completion of B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology, MSc Computer Science/Bioinformatics MCA.
Renewal of Scholarship
The scholarship will be renewed under the following provisions:
- The candidate must achieve 55% of marks without any backlog for the previous year
- The attendance in the training & mentoring organised by Persistent Foundation is mandatory.
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Application form and Process
The application process for Kiran Girls Scholarship Programs is completely Online, interested candidates who fulfil all the aforementioned eligibility criteria can apply for the Scholarship must apply on or before 12 August 2017.
Click Here to Apply Online
The steps of filling the application form are as follows. The candidate must read all the instructions carefully and click on the submit button to move further to the rest of the Application Form.
- Personal Details: The candidate must enter their Name, Name of the College, Address, Email Address, Mobile Number.
- Academic details: The candidate must enter their educational qualification details that is their percentage marks in Class 10 and 12 and Diploma final year. The candidate can also enter their JEE score. The candidate can also enter their year of passing
- Uploading Documents: The candidates must upload the PDF of the following documents and each should be less than 2 MB:
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- SSC Marksheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet, only for the students pursuing MSC
- Income certificate of the parents issued by the Govt. authority
- Fee Receipt Scan Copy
- Upload Photograph: The candidates must upload their passport size photograph that should not be more than 3 MB and the file format should be in .gif,.jpg,.png.
Submission of the Kiran Scholarship Application Form
The application forms for Kiran Scholarship has to be submitted online only. However, the candidates can take a printout of the duly filled in application form for future reference.
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Selection Process
The selection process of Kiran Scholarship Programme 2017-18 will be made on the basis of the following Interview rounds after the application process is over:
First Round: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the first round of Test/Interviews.
Second Round: The shortlisted candidates from the first round test/interviews will be called for the second round interviews.
Final Round: After conducting the second round of interview, the final list of the candidates will be selected.
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Contact Details
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behavior on national and global population issues and ... Read More
Commonwealth Scholarship for Master’s and PhD in the UK are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries under ... Read More
IITM Summer Fellowship Programme is a two months summer programme at IIT Madras and is open for engineering students from all across India. The studen... Read More
EGMO 2018 is an international mathematics competition that is organized only for female candidates. In this European Girls’ Mathematic... Read More