Kiran Girls Scholarship Program 2019-20
About Kiran Girls Scholarship Program
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program 2019-20 is conducted by Persistent Foundation only for Girls whose family income is less than Rs. 5 Lakhs. Under the Kiran Girls Scholarship, 40 girls will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 40,000 per year for the completion of the studies.
The candidates need to fill the Kiran Girls Scholarship Application Form and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview round. The application for Kiran Girls Scholarship Program can be made on or before 2 September
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Dates
|Last date of Application for the first-year student
||2 September 2019
|Last date of Application for the second year student
||2 September 2019
||Last week of October 2019
Kiran Girls Scholarship Amount
The amount of Scholarship is Rs. 40,000 per year till the completion of B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology.
Kiran Scholarship Renewal
The scholarship will be renewed under the following provisions:
- The candidate must achieve 55% of marks without any backlog for the previous year
- The attendance in the training & mentoring organized by Persistent Foundation is mandatory.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Kiran Girls Scholarship Program
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
||Pune District, Nagpur District, Goa, Hyderabad City and Bangalore City
The candidate pursuing their studies from the college/Institutions within Pune District, Nagpur District, Goa, Hyderabad City and Bangalore city.
- First-Year Engineering Girls pursuing Computer Science, Information Technology course with 70% marks in class 10 & 12.
- Second Year Engineering Girls pursuing Computer Science/Information Technology course with 70% marks in Class 10 and 60% in final year Diploma
- Family Annual Income: The Annual Income of the Girl applying for the scholarship should be less than 5 lakhs.
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Application form and Process
The application process for Kiran Girls Scholarship Programs is completely Online, interested candidates who fulfil all the aforementioned eligibility criteria can apply for the Scholarship must apply on or before 2 September
The steps of filling the application form are as follows. The candidate must read all the instructions carefully and click on the submit button to move further to the rest of the Application Form.
- Personal Details: The candidate must enter their Name, Name of the College, Address, Email Address, Mobile Number.
- Academic details: The candidate must enter their educational qualification details that are their percentage marks in Class 10 and 12 and Diploma final year. The candidate can also enter their JEE score. The candidate can also enter their year of passing
- Uploading Documents: The candidates must upload the PDF of the following documents and each should be less than 2 MB:
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- SSC Marksheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet, only for the students pursuing MSC
- Income certificate of the parents issued by the Govt. authority
- Fee Receipt Scan Copy
- Upload Photograph: The candidates must upload their passport size photograph that should not be more than 3 MB and the file format should be in .gif,.jpg,.png.
Submission of the Kiran Scholarship Application Form
The application forms for Kiran Scholarship has to be submitted online only. However, the candidates can take a printout of the duly filled in application form for future reference.
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Selection Process
The selection process of Kiran Scholarship Programme 2019-20 will be made on the basis of the following Interview rounds after the application process is over:
- First Round: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the first round of Test/Interviews.
- Second Round: The shortlisted candidates from the first round test/interviews will be called for the second round interviews.
- Final Round: After conducting the second round of interview, the final list of the candidates will be selected.
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program Contact Details