Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship 2017
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship
- Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship 2017 is for one-year duration
- Post Graduate Scholarship totaling £200,000 every year is offered by Kingston University along with international scholarships each worth £4,000.
- These are open to prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught master’s degree based at Kingston University.
- Scholarships are available for both September entry and January entry.
- The scholarship amount is not paid in the form of cash instead the candidates receive a waiver on the Tuition Fees.
- Applications for January 2017 are now open and close on November 16, 2016.
- Candidates are only entitled to hold one scholarship each academic year
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Open to prospective full-time postgraduate students
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Age: Age no Bar
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should have an offer of a place on a course at Kingston for 2016-17 entry.
Not Eligible to participate
Candidates who are currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University are not eligible
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship Reward
The selected candidates will be offered One year post-Graduate Scholarship totaling £200,000 along with international scholarships each worth £4,000
How is the international scholarship discounted from the fees?
- If the candidate is paying The Tuition Fees by installments then they will receive the £4,000 deduction on the last installment.
- If the candidate is paying The Tuition Fees in advance, then they will receive the £4,000 deduction immediately and the tuition fee will be adjusted accordingly.
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship Application form and Process
Candidates can apply via the online system for the international scholarship.
Click Here to Apply Online
Enclosures to be submitted
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Acknowledgment: Candidates will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your online scholarship application form.
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship Selection Process
The Scholarships Committee makes the decisions on scholarship applications.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
- Once the decisions have been made, the selected candidates will be notified by mid-December 2016 for January 2017 entry
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship Address
Kingston University London
Kingston Hill campus
Kingston upon Thames
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarship Contact Details
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More