Karnataka Minority Scholarship 2018 - GOKDOM Scholarship for IITs, IIMs etc. Students
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Karnataka Minority Scholarship
Karnataka Minority Scholarship 2018: GOKDOM has released the Karnataka scholarship application forms from the 26 June 2018. Students can apply for Karnataka Minority Scholarship 2018 through online and then offline mode. Karnataka Minority Scholarship is introduced by Directorate of Minorities, Government of Karnataka and managed on online portal gokdom.kar.nic.in. Links to access both online and offline Karnataka Minority Scholarship application form 2018 are available on this page. After online registration, candidates can download the Offline Application form and submit the filled application form along with enclosed documents. Karnataka Minority Scholarship is a one-time incentive of Rs. 2 lakh to minority students who have secured admission in reputed institutions like IIT, IIIT, IIM, AIIMS etc. The notification released on 26 June 2018 by Minority Welfare Department invites applications for Karnataka Minority Scholarship. This page provides details about Karnataka Minority Scholarship, Application Form, Eligibility etc.
Latest Update: The application forms are available from 26 June 2018. The students have to register through both online and offline mode.
Karnataka Minority Scholarship 2018 - Eligible Candidates
Students who are pursuing higher education in institutes mentioned below are eligible for Karnataka Minority Scholarship 2018:
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs)
- National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- Indian Institute of Management (IIMs)
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs)
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- National Law University schools (NLU)
- Institute of National Importance (INIs)
- Institute under State Legislature Act (IuSLAs)
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Karnataka Minority Scholarship
Karnataka Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for Karnataka Minority Scholarship 2018 must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Students must have secured admission in any one of the IITs, IIMs, NITs, IIITs, NLUs, IISERs, AIIMs, NLUs, INI & IUSLA
- A student must belong to Minority Community such as Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh & Parsi.
- Students must be a domicile of Karnataka.
- The annual family Income of student must be less than Rs.6 Lakhs
- The students must not have any backlog in his previous exams
Karnataka Minority Scholarship Reward
The selected students will be entitled to Karnataka Minority Scholarship which is only for minority students studying in reputed institutions. The students get selected for Karnataka Minority Scholarship will get one-time incentive of Rs. 2 lakh for their full course duration.
Karnataka Minority Scholarship Application form and Process
Karnataka Minority Scholarship Application Forms are available online. Students have to apply through both online and offline mode. Candidate must register online and then fill the offline application form. The steps to fill the Karnataka Minority Scholarship Application Form 2018 are given below:
Karnataka Minority Scholarship Online Registration
- Register online through the link provided below
- Fill the details correctly like Name, Father’s Name, Age, Academic Details etc.
Click here to Register Online
Karnataka Minority Scholarship Offline Application Form
- After online registration, Download the OFFLINE application form
- Fill the application form correctly and send the duly filled application form along with required documents to the following address:
- Directorate of Minorities 20th Floor, V.V.Towers, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore-560 001
Download Offline Application Form
Karnataka Minority Scholarship 2018 Required Documents
The students will have to attach the Self Attested Copy of following documents along with the Karnataka Minority Scholarship application form 2018.
- Valid Income & Caste Certificate
- Domicile Proof certificate
- Students driving license/ Voter ID/ Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card issued by Institute
- SSLC & PUC marks
- Study Certificate issued by Institute
- All Semester Marks & Degree Certificate/ Post Graduation Certificate
- Fee Receipt & Admission/ Registration Certificate of Institute
- Copy of Passbook
- Copy of Candidates Result Sheet/ Rank Declaration Sheet obtained in competitive exam
Karnataka Minority Scholarship Contact Details
Directorate of Minorities,
20th & 21st Floor,
V V Towers(Main),
Dr. B R Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bangalore - 560001
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents. Scheme for Single Girl Child is a merit... Read More
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More