ISRO APRSF Poster Contest 2017
About ISRO APRSF Poster Contest
ISRO APRSF Poster Contest 2017 is organized by Indian Space Research Organisation. This year the 24th session of the Asia-Pacific Regional Space Agency Forum (APRSAF-24) is hosted by ISRO at Bangalore during November 2017. On this occasion, ISRO APRSF Poster Contest will be organized for children from participation Asia-Pacific countries as part of APRSAF-24. The main objective of this poster contest is to increase interest and awareness of space science and technology in children. This poster contest will encourage children to expand their imagination about the universe. The three best posters will be selected from India for this competition. Interested children from India are invited to submit their posters. Children should submit their posters through their respective schools. Scroll down for the complete information of the ISRO APRSF Poster Making Contest.
|Theme of Poster Contest
||"United Through Space"
ISRO APRSF Poster Contest 2017 Dates
Last date of Submission Digital Copy of Poster
22 September 2017
Last date of Submission Poster
25 September 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of ISRO APRSF Poster Contest
ISRO APRSF Poster Contest Eligibility Criteria
||From 8 to 10 years old children
- Children from the age group of 8 to 11 years as of 31 December 2017 can participate in this Poster Contest.
- A poster can be submitted by either a single student or a group of up to two students from an individual school. Each School can submit only one poster.
ISRO APRSF Poster Contest Reward
- All participants whose posters have been selected for APRSAF-24 Poster Contest will be issued certificates.
- All members of APRSAF and participants of APRSAF-24 will be invited to participate in the selection of award winners by casting one vote per person on site during APRSAF-24. The selection of the winner will be based on voting. “Best Poster Award” will be presented to the poster that receives the most votes, and “Special Poster Award” will be presented to those that receive the second and third most votes.
- There will also be additional awards, the JAXA Award and the ISRO Award, which will be decided by representatives from JAXA and ISRO. The final voting results will be reviewed by the Working Group and will be announced during APRSAF-24.
ISRO APRSF Poster Contest Application form and Process
Participants are participating in ISRO APRSF Poster Contest must submit their entries through both online and offline mode. Children can submit their entries through school only; there is no provision of submitting entries individually by the person. The entries can be submitted by either a single student or a group of up to two students from an individual school. Each School can submit only one poster. The application form for ISRO APRSF Poster Contest is given below, click on the following link to download the application form.
Click here to Download Application Form
Submission of the Poster
The poster has to be submitted through both online & offline mode in the form of Hard Copy & Soft Copy. The both online & offline process of poster submission is mentioned below:
- Offline: The selected poster by the school for submission has to be attested by the school (on the back of the poster) should reach the following address not later than 25 September 2017.
B R Guruprasad, Co-ordinator,
APRSAF-24 Poster Competition,
Publications and Public Relations Unit,
ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road, Bangalore 560231
- Online: In addition to the submission of the actual poster, a digital copy of it in “jpg” file format must be submitted not later than 22 September 2017 to the following e-mail addresses. Each file should contain the digital copy of only one poster, and the size of each file should not exceed 2 MB.
ISRO APRSF Poster Contest Instructions
- The poster must be created on paper of A3 size (297 x 420 mm) at the minimum and A2 size (420 x 594 mm) at maximum.
- Acceptable Tools of drawing/ painting include pencil, crayon, watercolour, oil painting, computer drawing, etc. However, photos, wires, and other 3D objects are not accepted. The completed artwork must be a flat piece of paper.
- The drawing/painting must not include slogans. The drawing/painting must not represent any particular individual, organisation, country or brand name and must not depict any religious theme. Any artwork that violates any of these restrictions is subject to be disqualified from the voting process for the poster awards.
- Each drawing/painting must have the name of the participant(s), their school name, e-mail address and contact numbers (both cell phone and residential landline) in English on the back side written carefully. No such information should be written on the front side of the poster.
ISRO APRSF Poster Contest Contact Details
Publications and Public Relations Unit
Indian Space Research Organisation
New BEL Road Bengaluru 560231 India
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More