Internship with Ministry of Women and Child Development 2017
About Internship with Ministry of WCD
Internship with Ministry of Women and Child Development 2017 - Ministry of Women and Child Development is inviting young students/ scholars for the short-term internship programme of the ministry. The programme offered by the ministry is focused on involving young students and providing them exposure to the ministry’s policies, programmes, research and statistical works. The Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Selection Criteria for Internship with Ministry of Women and Child Development is given thoroughly on this page.
- Last Date to apply for Internship: 28 April 2017
- Duration of Internship: one month and 2-3 months (as per the internship)
- Number of Internships: 30 Interns will be selected per Batch.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Internship with Ministry of WCD
Internship with Ministry of WCD Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
- Students from different Colleges/ Universities/ Academic Institutions or those who passed out recently are eligible to apply for the Internship programme.
- Students from Management/IITs/IT sectors would also be eligible to apply and would also be considered under this Internship Programme.
Eligibility as per Internship
- For short-term (one month) Internship: The students who are doing their undergraduate courses in any subject are likely eligible to apply for the Internship programme.
- The Internship of 2-3 months: This internship is open for those candidates who are holding 2nd class Graduation Degree and enrolled further for Post Graduation Courses in the field of Social Sciences and Statistics are eligible to apply.
Internship with Ministry of WCD Reward
The candidates who have been enrolled for short term internship would be awarded a certificate to an intern by the ministry to an intern on successful completion of his/ her internship such as the following:
- Presentation of papers
- Reports of the work done assigned by the Ministry to an Intern.
Rewards for Internship with Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Ministry would pay the interns a lump sum monthly stipend of Rs.5,000 as an incentive. Interns proceeding on tour, as part of the internship would be reimbursed
- Interns proceeding on tour, as part of the internship would be reimbursed Travel cost (By deluxe/ AC bus / 2nd AC train journey) and DA as per GOI rates.
- Interns would be provided necessary logistics such as sitting arrangement, the internet facility and stationery items etc.
Internship with Ministry of WCD Application form and Process
The scholars who are interested may apply for the internship of the Ministry through email at the email furnishing the details in the prescribed format. The candidates should fill the application form with extra care and ensure that the details mentioned by them are correct in all aspect.
The candidates need to fill all the important required details according to the format given above. After filling up the application form, the candidates have to agree to the declaration form.
Submission of the Application Form
Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form.
The candidates after furnishing and ensuring that the details mentioned by them are correct in all aspect and thereafter, the candidates need to submit the application form to the given email id email@example.com
Internship with Ministry of WCD Selection Process
The selection of Interns would be made by a Selection Committee comprising of different Bureau Heads or their representatives in the Ministry handling different subject matters which would subsequently have the approval of the Secretary.
Reasons for the Termination of the Internship with Ministry of Women and Child Development
- The ministry would have the right to review the performance of interns and enforce timely completion of various assignments.
- In view of the scheme offering short-term research and related activities for about one/ two-three months or so, it would be desired from the Interns to complete their project activity on time and satisfactorily.
- The Ministry would have right to recover entire grant amount sanctioned for the project and also attempt to settle any dispute with the authorities of Interns academic institutions under the circumstances that force such action.
Internship with Ministry of WCD Contact Details
Shri D.K. Tiwary Coordinator (Internship Scheme),
Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Women and Child Development,
Government of India,
3rd Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building,
Tel: 011- 23361721 /23361305
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation organises Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019. The application process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Pro... Read More