9th International Student Poster Competition, Skopje 2016
- 9th International Student Poster Competition is for the disabled individual across the world is creating awareness in the society since last 8 years.
- THEME: Crisis of the "Identity"
- The competition is being organized to create messages that will inspire many, to engage maybe few but to contribute to raising the awareness
- International Student Poster Competition is a project initiated by the Association for Plakart- design, film and multimedia in 2007 as the world's first design competition of socially relevant themes.
- Candidates have to submit their posters without any fees electronically till October 30, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Skopje
Skopje Eligibility Criteria
||Open to BA, MA and PhD Students
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Academic Qualification: The student of faculties/academics/colleges of art & design registered at an educational institution only for art and design including disciplines such as fine arts, graphic design, communication design, visual communication, edia design and other related disciplines.
- A team of three members are allowed
Two poster winners will be awarded equal prizes
- Participation in jury work 2017 for the 9th Skopje Poster Festival (fully covered expenses)
- Organization of poster exhibition in Museum of City of Skopje during SPF 2017
- ICOGRADA Certificate
Skopje Application form and Process
International Student Poster Competition Application process can be made online by the applicants.
Click Here to Apply Online
- Applicants or students may either register for the competition individually or their school/university may enter them for the competition provided that the student has given his/her consent.
- Each Participant may enter a maximum of three posters. Team entries are also allowed with a maximum of three students.
- The Poster should promote the topic and also promote a solution/concept to a wider international audience.
- The poster should preferably in English, however, the poster in other languages are also accepted.
- The poster should not consist of any plagiarised or copyright material.
- Registration Fee: There is no fee for student Poster competition. It is totally free of cost.
Submission of the Posters
All the posters must be submitted according to the following specifications:
- Printable JPG in B3 Format (350*500mm) with the resolution of 300dpi with CMYK color setting
- Single file should not exceed 10 MB
- All Font used should be outlined or rasterized
Skopje Selection Process
The poster will be judged on the relevance, quality, originality. aesthetics and creativity of perspective presented within the context of the contest theme.
Association of Design / Film / Multimedia
Vladimir Komarov 21/5
Republic of Macedonia
Skopje Contact Details
Telephone No.:+389 71 311 097
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019: The application process has started for NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019. The candidates can apply for NBHM MSc Scholarship f... Read More