International Sketching & Writing Competition 2014- Win a Trip to Dubai
AAKASH NEET Repeater Batch Starting Apply Now
About International Sketching & Writing Competition
- This competition is intended to hear the solutions to problems plaguing the world and to avert chronic crisis toward which our universe is hurtling.
- Three competitions will be conducted. The names and the topics of the competition are given below-
- Sketching of a Picture which should Depict Nature/Peace/Innovation
Business Plan Competition
- Business Plan for Social Change (Poverty, Environment, Education)
Essay Writing Competition
- Education: When You Know Better, You Do Better
- Environment: Our Water Is Thirsty
- Climate Change: Save Us We Are Drowning
- Peace: Seeking to Love – Not To Control Others
Subscribe for Regular Updates of International Sketching & Writing Competition
International Sketching & Writing Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Nationals or residents of all countries and territories in the world between the age of 15-30 on March 1, 2014
- Formal College or University Education is not mandatory.
International Sketching & Writing Competition Reward
- Round Trip Airfare to Dubai. Room and board for one week.
- Applicants will vie for one week free trip to DUBAI and recognition
- Dubai, the land of beauty and skyscrapers
- $2000 stipend
International Sketching & Writing Competition Application form and Process
Application Mode and Process and Details about the Competition
- All entries can be submitted ONLINE.
- To apply, follow the this link and fill the form according to the competition one has to participate in >> Click to apply online for the International Sketching & Writing Competition 2014
- E-mail Submission: Applicant can send the application to- email@example.com
- Payment of Application Fees: >> Click the link for payment of application fee
- Entry fee for each submission is
- US$2 for developing & underdeveloped countries
- US$5 for developed countries.
- You can transfer your Entry Fee through “Money Gram” , “Western Union” or through bank draft
Competition Guidelines - Common to all three Competitions
- Entries must be written in English
- FORMAL COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION IS NOT MANDATORY.
- Women, Minorities, people with disabilities and people from underdeveloped & developing countries are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Handwritten submission will also be considered from those who don’t have internet or computer facilities.
- Applicants can work in team but only team leaders of selected submissions will be invited in Dubai.
- Multiple submissions are accepted (Different Ideas). Entry fee must be received for each submission separately.
Things to be submitted along with your entry for International Sketching & Writing Competition 2014
- Completed business plan/ Essay/ Sketching copy.
- A cover sheet must accompany each submission. This cover sheet must indicate the Title, Applicant’s Name, Address, Email ID & Phone No. You can pay your entry fee online through Western Union/Money Gram or through bank draft.
- Passport/NIC/Domicile scanned copy
- Fee submission receipt or code must be submitted by the deadline.
- All manuscripts must be free of any means of author identification on the body (For fair selection).
Category 1: Business Plan Competition
- Candidates only have to submit executive summary which should not be more than three pages.
- This summary should only include brief financial summary for this stage (not full financial budget).
- All business plans submissions must be in word or pdf format (if submitting online).
Category 2: Essay Writing Competition
- Entries must be the original work of writer.
- Plagiarized content will result in disqualification.
- Entries must be the work of prose from 1000-1500 words in length.
- All Essay submissions must be in word or pdf format (if submitting online).
Category 3: Sketching competition
- All entries must be done in pencil (Graphite or Charcoal Pencils only); any other medium is not allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No Photography, sculpture or digital art is allowed
- Sketches must be on white pages only.
- Entries must be the original work of applicant. Plagiarized content will result in disqualification.
- Sketching should depict creative work in terms of Nature/Peace or Innovation.
- All scanned sketched submissions must be in JPEG/PNG/GIF or pdf. format.
International Sketching & Writing Competition Contact Details
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More