Living Rainforest International Essay Competition 2016
About International Essay Competition Living Rainforest
Living Rainforest essay competition 2016 is to further the knowledge of school student of sustainable living and the ways to achieve it. It is the 6th Edition of the Essay Competition.
- Last year saw a participation of schools from 73 countries around the globe.
- Since numerous years, this organization has been conducting essay competition to achieve a common goal of attaining sustainable development.
- Theme for the Essay writing Competition: The student have to write an essay outlining their vision for the future of sustainability education
- It rewards its winner by providing them a fully paid round-trip to UK to the 2017 International Schools Debate.
Living Rainforest is a charity run by the Trust for sustainable living. The mission of the Trust is to further the understanding of sustainable living in the UK and abroad through high-quality education.
Living Rainforest International Essay Competition Important Dates 2016-17
|School/Teacher Registration Starts
||September 1, 2016
|Last date to Submit the Essay
||December 15, 2016
|Notification of Winning Finalists at all the Schools
||January 31, 2017
|International Schools Debates & Awards, UK
||July 3-7, 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of International Essay Competition Living Rainforest
International Essay Competition Living Rainforest Eligibility Criteria
||Primary Students: Age 7 to 11
Secondary Students: Age 11 to 17
International Essay Competition Living Rainforest Reward
- The winning students (1st Prize -5th Prize) will be awarded trophies at the TSL International Schools Debate and their essays will be published on the competition website.The International Schools Debate & Prize giving will take place at the Oxford Union, Oxford, UK.
- All Paid Trip to UK: The Grand prize winners along with the parent, plus one Teacher Champion will be awarded a free trip to UK from July 3-7, 2017, to attend the International Schools Debate.
- The cost of the winner team will be covered by the organization.
International Essay Competition Living Rainforest Application form and Process
Participation in the Living Forest International Essay Competition is only possible through your school. Every school will be allowed to submit 30 essays online through this login registration.
Steps to Register
- Teacher Champions will need to confirm their email address. They will have to check messages and follow up with the messages received.
- Upon registration, each Teacher Champion will receive a unique username and password, which will be needed to upload the competition essays.
Topics for the Living Forest International Essay Contest 2016
|My Plan for Cimate Action
|We can Beat Climate Change by 2030
Submission of Essay
Submission of Essays is only possible through online mode. No essay should be sent by e-mail or by post.
International Essay Competition Living Rainforest Selection Process
- A distinguished panel of judges, drawn from experts and educationalists in the field, will select three winning entries for each age category.
- Essays will be judged for comprehensiveness and clarity, innovative and creative thinking and the potential to contribute to a broad-ranging and constructive international debate.
- Click here to check The Judging & Scoring criteria of the International Essay Competition.
- Living Forest International Essay Contest Result: The Result will be announced on January 31, 2017. Schools will be notified of Finalists and Honourable Mentions and invited to attend International Schools Debate and Awards
International Essay Competition Living Rainforest Address
The Living Rainforest / Trust for Sustainable Living
Hamsptead Norreys Berkshire RG18 0TN UK
International Essay Competition Living Rainforest Contact Details
+44 (0)1635 202444
+44 (0)1635 202440
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More