The International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award 2016
About International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award
- The International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award 2016 invites professional and amateur photographers from across the world to show their artistic skill by submitting outstanding photographs.
- The exhibition will be held in December 2016 during the landmark Paris Climate Conference (COP21), at ICC Global Headquarters in Paris.
- The winners will be announced at ICC’s COP21 gala reception on 8 December.
About International Chamber of Commerce
- The International Chamber of Commerce is the largest, most representative business organization in the world
- A world network of national committees in over 90 countries advocates business priorities at national and regional level.
- ICC keeps the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, and many other intergovernmental bodies, both international and regional, in touch with the views of international business
- ICC was the first organization granted general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award
International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award Eligibility Criteria
||Open to All Amateurs, Students and Professional photographers
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Age Limit: Minimum age is 18 years
Not Eligible to Participate
The contest is not open to employees of the International Chamber of Commerce, including national committees and affiliates
International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award Reward
The winners will be announced at ICC’s COP21 gala reception in December 2016.
ICC Young Photographer of the Year (26 years and under)
Award Ceremony and Exhibition
An exhibition of all shortlisted works will be held at the Paris headquarters of the International Chamber of Commerce during COP21.
International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award Application form and Process
Interested candidates are invited to submit between 1-3 thought-provoking and captivating images exploring the theme of #OurClimate.
- The Award entry period is from July 12, 2016 to November 6, 2016, midnight (Paris time).
- To participate in the contest candidates have to fill in the Application Form available Online, Upload their work and submit.
Click Here to Upload Photograph
Specifications of the Images
- File format: JPEG/300dpi
- Standard Colour Space: sRGB
- File size: Up to 20 MB per work.
- A title and a short description of the artwork (maximum 100 words) must be submitted with each entered photograph.
- Images can be taken from any device: Image data files created with any digital devices including smartphones, digital still cameras and images that have been retouched using software or by other means will be accepted.
- Retouched images are allowed: The images that have been Retouched using camera app or photo editing app will also be accepted
- Black and white and Coloured images are allowed: Both color and monochrome images will be accepted.
- Works taken on film or scans of photographs taken by film cameras are eligible.
- Photographs must have been taken within two (2) years before the date of entry
- Caption: The caption must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken.
- No watermarks allowed: Watermarks are not acceptable
International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award Selection Process
The International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award 2016 is divided into three Rounds:
Round One: In this round each judge in a panel of photographic experts will select ten entries from among all eligible entries based on the following criteria:
- Photographic quality
- Genuineness/Authenticity of the content
- Relevance to the theme.
Shortlisted Entries will move to Round 2
Round Two: The Judges will collectively select a First Place Winner and a Second Place Winner as per the above mentioned criteria
Round Three: The Judges will select the ICC Young Photographer Winner from among all submitted works by applicants under 26 years of age.
Selection process: The selection Process will be done on or around November 20, 2016
Intimation: The selected candidates will be informed via mail. The list containing the name of the winners will also be displayed on the official site after November 30, 2016.
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More