INTACH Scholarship 2017 - Research Grant
Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 by Aakash Apply Now
About INTACH Scholarship
INTACH Scholarships 2017 - Research Grant: Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage offers INTACH Scholarships & Grants, namely;
- UK Scholarships- For UK citizens
- Research Grants- For Indian Citizens
- Capacity Building Grants
Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage is a non-profit membership organisation dedicated to conservation and preservation of India’s natural, cultural, living, tangible and intangible heritage.
The UK Scholarships is for UK professionals in the early stages of their career to support conservation work, study or research in India. The INTACH Scholarships 2017 - Research Grant is open to the Indian Citizens.
Details about INTACH Scholarships 2017 - Research Grant
- INTACH offers grants to support advanced research in the field of heritage conservation in India.
- The grants are offered to individuals who wish to undertake advanced and inter-disciplinary research that demonstrates potential impact on conservation philosophy, practice or policy; aims to advance knowledge and understanding of heritage conservation; or contribute to a critical and creative thinking in this field.
- Grants can be for a specific discipline in the Humanities (with a preference for archaeology, ancient Indian art, architecture, conservation studies, cultural geography, cultural history, numismatics, museum studies, intangible cultural heritage and scientific application to the humanities).
Subscribe for Regular Updates of INTACH Scholarship
INTACH Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Post Graduate Research Work
Eligibility for the Research Grant
- Nationality: Indian and should be a domicile as well as a resident of India.
- Only persons of Indian nationality and domiciled and normally resident in India are eligible.
- Candidates who wish to support high-quality, strategic and applied research in India are allowed.
INTACH Scholarship Reward
- Grants are offered up to a maximum of Rs. 3,00,000.
- THe selected applicants can also be provided capacity building support up to Rs 1,00,000.
- Grants may be paid towards the cost of travel within India, modest subsistence allowance and in some circumstances payment of fees or expenses to approved institutions.
- On completion of the research, the successful candidates have to submit a report on the outcomes of their research and study visit to INTACH.
INTACH Scholarship Application form and Process
Candidates have to download the Application Form by following the link given below.In the Application Form, candidates have to fill in the Research Proposal Section. Candidates can use separate A4 sheets to answer the questions asked.
Click here for INTACH 2017 Scholarship Application Form
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- Sample of previous research/ project work
- A set of press clippings (photographs, if applicable)
- Two references from people who are familiar with your work (in original)
- Proof of educational qualifications (photocopies)
- A curriculum vitae
The duly filled in Application Form has to be submitted at the below-mentioned address either by Courier/speed post or registered post before 30 November 2017.
71 Lodhi Estate,
New Delhi 110003, India
Candidates can also Email the same at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTACH Scholarship Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of the information furnished in the Application Form and in the Statement of Purpose written.
- Candidates who are required to come for the interview will be informed 15 days before the interview.
- Interviews are scheduled to be conducted in the month of January/February 2018.
INTACH Scholarship Contact Details
INTACH, 71 Lodhi Estate,
New Delhi 110003, India
Tel: +91 11 24627371
The Atlas Shrugged Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education. The student has to write an ... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2021 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More