Insurance Europe Internship 2015
About Insurance Europe Internship
- Insurance Europe is hiring Interns having a University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field from across the world for a Paid internship.
- Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings.
- Duration: 6 months
- Insurance Europe internship provides a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in an international organisation.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Insurance Europe Internship
Insurance Europe Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should be have University degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or related field
- Other requirements the candidates should have:
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong computing skills, especially in Excel and Access
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of the insurance industry an asset
- Proficiency in English.
Insurance Europe Internship Reward
Insurance Europe internship Reward
Responsibilities of the Intern’s will include:
- Update and management of the statistical database;
- Prepare and analyse data for processing by organizing information and checking for any inaccuracies;
- Assist in the analysis of macro-economic data, compile reports and charts that describe and interpret findings of analyses;
- Other day-to-day duties as assigned under supervision of the head of department.
Remuneration: It will be a paid Internship but the amount has not yet been disclosed by the Recruiter
Insurance Europe Internship Application form and Process
Insurance Europe internship Application Process
Candidates have to send their duly filled in Application Letters and curriculum vitae to the below mentioned address before October 2, 2015
Rue Montoyer 51,
Insurance Europe Internship Address
Rue Montoyer 51,
Insurance Europe Internship Contact Details
Doodle 4 Google India contest organised by Google invites entries from Indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 Google on the topic. The com... Read More
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims t... Read More
INSPIRE Fellowship 2018: Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an initiative of Government of India that offer... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More