Insurance Europe Internship 2015
About Insurance Europe Internship
- Insurance Europe is hiring Interns having a University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field from across the world for a Paid internship.
- Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings.
- Duration: 6 months
- Insurance Europe internship provides a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in an international organisation.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Insurance Europe Internship
Insurance Europe Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should be have University degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or related field
- Other requirements the candidates should have:
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong computing skills, especially in Excel and Access
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of the insurance industry an asset
- Proficiency in English.
Insurance Europe Internship Reward
Insurance Europe internship Reward
Responsibilities of the Intern’s will include:
- Update and management of the statistical database;
- Prepare and analyse data for processing by organizing information and checking for any inaccuracies;
- Assist in the analysis of macro-economic data, compile reports and charts that describe and interpret findings of analyses;
- Other day-to-day duties as assigned under supervision of the head of department.
Remuneration: It will be a paid Internship but the amount has not yet been disclosed by the Recruiter
Insurance Europe Internship Application form and Process
Insurance Europe internship Application Process
Candidates have to send their duly filled in Application Letters and curriculum vitae to the below mentioned address before October 2, 2015
Rue Montoyer 51,
Insurance Europe Internship Address
Rue Montoyer 51,
Insurance Europe Internship Contact Details
Reach Oxfords Undergraduate Scholarships 2019 which was formerly known as Oxford Student Scholarships is offered by Oxford University. The studen... Read More
Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO) 2019 is a National Level Exam that offers a real test of engineering skills for the students in various fields of en... Read More
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behaviour on national and global population issues and... Read More
Charpak Research Internship Program 2019 is conducted by the French Embassy in India in salutation to the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Georges C... Read More